Sign in to follow this  
bussgarfield

PMDG Facebook Page

Hi to all.Robert, I have seached this forum but have not found any suggestion here about your comments on your Facebook page.Is this trueDear Customers!We are very happy, beacuse now we can announce a release date of 737NGX.The PMDG 737NGX is going to be released between 1st of July and 3rd of July.We think that it's not so far!:) Be patient! Cpt. S. Randazzo, PMDG team!Gary

Where is it on their FB page?EDIT: They don't release dates, so I don't think that is true or not PMDG.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Where did you found that piece of information? A link to the Facebook post please...

Henk de Vries

I have copied this URL for you.http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pmdgsimulations?sk=wall&filter=1Thats why I asked if it was true. As you will see, it has their emblem.Gary

Then it is true, I guess.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

HOAXOr maybe I am just a cynic but that does not sound like Mr Randazzo talking!Oh and it is R Randazzo... not SNice try!

On third thought, after closer examination, I haven't seen Robert sign anything on the forum or Facebook, for that matter, like that. Seems to be a fake

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If it's true, this is the real news,,,,,if it's fake it would be a shame

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

It's fake. Hover over the little thumbnail and you'll see it comes up with something different to all the others. The images are also slightly different, and clicking on the name of the poster will take you to an error page, not the PMDG facebook page.Don't fall for it guys...

However, I liked to be addressed like a Dear Customer :) Robert calls us Captains ..... lol and his full signature is more formal than usual.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

However, I liked to be dressed like a Dear Customer :) Robert calls us Captains ..... lol and his full signature is more formal than usual.
I don't think "Cpt. S. Randazzo" is similar to "Captain Robert. S. Randazzo". The annoucement is a fake. Though with the money I've given them, I like the sound of "Dear Customer".

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

if its fake do you think someone possibly hacked their FB? Why would PMDG pull such hoax?

if its fake do you think someone possibly hacked their FB? Why would PMDG pull such hoax?
I believe someone hacked their FB. I don't think this is PMDG's doing.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg