Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

Samsoft's The Very Singapore

Hey guys,Just a quick question. Is Samsoft's the very Singapore any good? Thanks to OrbX, flying around Australia has sparked my interest. However, I would like to have some long haul destinations in the vicinity. Singapore seems like a very nice destination, mainly because it's relatively close to Australia, as opposed to Hong Kong, Tokyo or Seoul. Samsoft's rendition includes the entire city, which is a huge bonus for me. Would you say that it's a good scenery? And, not unimportant: how's the performance with aircraft like the Wilco A340 and PMDG 747?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

You could check this one, http://www.imaginesim.com/wsss01.htm for fsx and fs9
Yeah, I know that one, but it does not include the city. The reason I asked specifically about Samsoft's Singapore is because of the city. If need be, I can always get Imagesim's Singapore later on.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

So are there any more opinions? I would love to know what people think of it.

Benjamin van Soldt

So are there any more opinions? I would love to know what people think of it.
I have both and I like the ImagineSim product better. However, I need airports to fly heavies into and out of, so I don't spend time lingering low-and-slow over the city. I've uninstalled the SamSoft quite a while ago.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.