Sign in to follow this  
Joel

Comparison between the MD-11 and the NGX

I thought I should try to recreate the latest screenshot of the NGX but using the MD-11 instead. This shows the progress that PMDG are making in their products.

WOW.... didn´t expect that the difference is that huge.... I definetly will buy this beauty :) Thx for that nice comparison. However at the moment the MD11 is still the best airliner simulation in my opinion... so i´m gonna fly it until the NGX comes out :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

I like how the MD-11 (and even the 747) have stood up to the test of time. Really a testament to PMDG's quality and dedication to immersion.

It really shows the way PMDG moved on in development over the last years. Each product was almost perfect at release, and each product was better as the product before.... THAT is the way to go... :( :( :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Now do the JS41 and the NGX, they aren't too far off I think.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

This shows you even more imohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsmm8tI0lM0&feature=channel_video_titlehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kidx6xrp9Qg

A good comperision.We can see that ngx has a very hard texture quality.The team has improved it!!!Big%20Grin.gif

The MD-11X has definately stood the test of time. My favorite airplane ever, and the best tri-hole ever done for FS bar none. The NGX is definately a vast improvment though.

I thought I should try to recreate the latest screenshot of the NGX but using the MD-11 instead. This shows the progress that PMDG are making in their products.
Thank you! Amazing progress they made.

Wow that is a huge difference! And I thought that the md-11 looked really look, it still does. I am very very impressed.

That is simply astonishing! I never realized how big of a difference there was between the NGX and the other planes. I'm very glad to see that PMDG has always been making progress on their planes since the 1st one was released. :(

Hi RyanI never saw that thread. Amazing stuff. How about, THEN (Oct 2010) and NOW :( Just kidding.Anyway, what a comparison. Fantastic stuff!