Sign in to follow this  
CPT.KRISTIAN

Which Place ?

Honoluluhttp://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=981&bih=470&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Honolulu+beach&fb=1&hq=beach&hnear=0x7c00183b8cc3464d:0x4b28f55ff3a7976c,Honolulu,+HI&ei=2XwDTvWHDdK6hAfk6sHiDQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgMAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi,Now, I'll pay for that photo real scenery. :(

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Oh, the sweet memories I see in that photo...

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Yup, if only all those people who survived the plane crash in Lost had known that beach and all those hotels were over the other side of that hill a mere twenty minute drive away from where they thought they were stuck eh? :( Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yup, if only all those people who survived the plane crash in Lost had known that beach and all those hotels were over the other side of that hill a mere twenty minute drive away from where they thought they were stuck eh? :( Al
Except they couldn't have called it Lost then could they?Regards, Mike Mann

If they had made it to Waikiki, they'd have to change the name to "Fleeced". :(

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Honolulu indeed. Even without looking on maps or knowing the place that'd be somewhat easy to guess: The shot is from MSFlight. MSFlight has, until now always shown Hawaii. What's the biggest city on Hawaii? Yeah, Honolulu.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Except they couldn't have called it Lost then could they?Regards, Mike Mann
"Found" ?

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I guess that'd be part two of the series then. You'd then get it in a combined disc set, called "Lost and Found". Terrible joke, I know.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

I've never watched a single episode of Lost, don't know much about it. My memories are my own, based on my own real life.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.