Sign in to follow this  
Goof

Ok you won´t do an Airbus the next years....

PMDG-Obviously you won´t do an Airbus the next years because you want to do the Dash and the 777 first and after this it seems that you maybe will do an 787... :( But i really think you should think about doing this one. (PS.... i really like this one.. but if you do it, please simulate the CatIIIb Autoland feature B) )Now watch the most amazing Airbus you´ve ever seen LOL.gifairbus3.jpgInterested??? Contact Airbus for further information :( :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

PMDG-Obviously you won´t do an Airbus the next years because you want to do the Dash and the 777 first and after this it seems that you maybe will do an 787... :( But i really think you should think about doing this one. (PS.... i really like this one.. but if you do it, please simulate the CatIIIb Autoland feature B) )Now watch the most amazing Airbus you´ve ever seen LOL.gifairbus3.jpgInterested??? Contact Airbus for further information :( :(
What was the point of this post exactly?-Spencer Hayes

What was the point of this post exactly?-Spencer Hayes
Something is hinting me that Alex is a goof...

Just want to share a funny picture and c'mon this aircraft looks ridicoulus ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Don't listen Alex, that was really funny :(

Lighten up Spencer! -Chris Maher
Sorry, I'm used to having to tell others to lighten up. Plus, I've seen this a lot before...:(

well they made the biggest airliner, why not the smallest, heck its smaller than the A319 :(

Actually i think it's higher than long :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Funnythis type of airplanes, stalls immidiatly!:(

well they made the biggest airliner, why not the smallest, heck its smaller than the A319 :(
Heck! It's smaller than the A318!

where have u lost ur sense of humor, idiot
I "lost my sense of humor" the second you replied.

OK, back on topic! Big%20Grin.gifIf PMDG made that... whatever it is... I'd buy it just to say I had one.