Sign in to follow this  
bmarcoux2

Multiable Legs

Wasw wondering the best way to have multiable routes. Another word want to start from cold & dark, fly route to say KLAX, have a one hour or so stop over and then fly second leg. I don't want to have FO have to do all Powerups and such but still want FA announcements and such. Thanks Also what is that "School Bell" going off when I start PF in the config.

Wasw wondering the best way to have multiable routes. Another word want to start from cold & dark, fly route to say KLAX, have a one hour or so stop over and then fly second leg. I don't want to have FO have to do all Powerups and such but still want FA announcements and such. Thanks Also what is that "School Bell" going off when I start PF in the config.
Never Mind. Just tried it and when I pressed PF it said get redy for next segment and went straight to Pre Flight. Thanks

So what did you do to get that to happen??????
Just leave your FS9 running, come back to it and go to cfg in FScrew and press pf just like you norm do. the first action you will see on your console will be preflight. Don't have to go thru all the powerup and test that way.

Just a question do you think you can do that save the flight come back later and start again or not???

Just a question do you think you can do that save the flight come back later and start again or not???
You can 'save' a flight, but your position in FS2Crew will not be saved. But that's generally not an issue because in the newer FS2Crew's you can just "skip" to where you want to start.FS2Crew does model thru-flight procedures (which means many of the FO's pre-flight actions are not performed again because they're only done on the first flight of the day).Best,

Roger That......Thanks for the help! So you just run the time down to where you want to start like to 12Min in PF mode??? I f you want FA interaction???

Roger That......Thanks for the help! So you just run the time down to where you want to start like to 12Min in PF mode??? I f you want FA interaction???
Hi,Nope, that's one thing you can't do.The Pre-Flight events need to be run in their entirety if you chose to run them, but you can still fast forward the time down after you've pressed 'Run PF'.The other stuff (like Checklists), can be skipped, however.Best,