Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

Another Video for my PMDG fellow captains

Guys,Mr RSR hasnt delivered yet the video he promessed because they are very busy with the final touches of the NGX, so i decided once again to entertain you with another video that i just did. So seat back and relax!!!Kaman BA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAEtX5zLQU

Nice job... but i would have done a go around because touchdown was a bit too late ;)Nice video anyways :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Perfect timing! Menorca in Sant Joan is one of the best places to be if you like good party :biggrin:Great vid again man

Nice! Is that on IVAO?
YES SIR
Nice job... but i would have done a go around because touchdown was a bit too late ;)Nice video anyways :)
i estimated that i had enough distance to decelerate .

Great video happy.gif I think it was a good landing, still "plenty" of runway left. Looks cool that you're correcting just seconds before touchdown wink.gif

Thanks for sharing! Can you list your weather and scenery add ons that you used? Thanks!Chuck

Chuck Biggins

Thanks for sharing! Can you list your weather and scenery add ons that you used? Thanks!Chuck
Sure i can! I used REX, ASE, Gatwick xtreme uk2000, Menorca aerosoft, GEX Europe, EFB Aivlasoft. And thanks for the kind words, I thought that as we are all hanging around here, trying to get some infos about the 737, a little video could help us wait a little bit.Kaman BA