Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

Shop problems?

Trying to order from the shop with no luck. Is the shop having problems?Also, asked for my old account PSWRD to be sent and got no email (not in junk either, even on webmail). Had to open a new account, the shop will not accept my new account details unless I click on the link provided via the email, it is the only way I can log in.Even when I can log in, I can't get past the confirm order section......Any ideas? (I did email information@precisionmanuals.com via the web site).Al Stiff

Not that this means it isn't having problems right now of course, but it was fine when I used it earlier in the week (two days ago).Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Al,Please submit a support ticket via our support portal in my signature and we'll get this figured out. That information@ email address is not for support, it's for business related things from other developers.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Al,Please submit a support ticket via our support portal in my signature and we'll get this figured out. That information@ email address is not for support, it's for business related things from other developers.
Ok just joined the support section. Never got a verification email.....nothing in my junk folder, even on my web mail...Is it possible due to the postal strike here the shop is not accepting orders from Canada?

Guest nzch2010
Ok just joined the support section. Never got a verification email.....nothing in my junk folder, even on my web mail...Is it possible due to the postal strike here the shop is not accepting orders from Canada?
Just a thought, Ryan had to help me recently when my browser (firefox and IE) was bringing up the "old" shop portal, I cleaned out the history and cache and was good to go

Just a thought, Ryan had to help me recently when my browser (firefox and IE) was bringing up the "old" shop portal, I cleaned out the history and cache and was good to go
Yeah this one is a real head scratcher. Still does not explain why I never got ANY emails. I'm sure Ryan will get to the bottom of it as it can't be helping sales! I mean here I am trying to buy something and I can't!

Just tried it, no luck. Can't send a support ticket as I never got a confirm email!!Priceless!Never been so hard to spend money! :(

OK, fixed. Had to use compatability view (under tools) to get it to work. :( Using IE9 here just FYI and you are having the same problem....

Guest nzch2010

The weird thing that happened to me was I was able to purchase the NGX manuals, bit not the J41. I'm guessing the J41 was showing up in my browser (s) as there old shop. My hair has only just grown back Straight%20Face.gif

OK, fixed. Had to use compatability view (under tools) to get it to work. :( Using IE9 here just FYI and you are having the same problem....
That's exactly what I was going to tell you to do at the ticket site... that or use Firefox or Chrome.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com