Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Boeing 737-300, 400, and 500

Is FiftyNorth the best 737-300, 400, and 500 out now? Is there anything better? I have been using the FFX models and want to get something of higher quality. Is anyone else making a newer 737-300, 400, and 500 models?If I do get the FiftyNorth models does it come with a panel and sounds? I am reading the description on Simmarket and I can't find anything if it has or has no sound and panel.

Is FiftyNorth the best 737-300, 400, and 500 out now? Is there anything better? I have been using the FFX models and want to get something of higher quality. Is anyone else making a newer 737-300, 400, and 500 models?If I do get the FiftyNorth models does it come with a panel and sounds? I am reading the description on Simmarket and I can't find anything if it has or has no sound and panel.
HelloFor a complete 737 3/4/500 then the Wilco 737 PIC is the best The fifty north is exterior model only, so no panel.The 737 PIC has 2D panel ,a reasonable VC, very good system modelling and a good FMS with Navigraph support.http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-on/737-pilot-in-command-fs2004-fsx-xp.html

Thanks! I completely forgot about the Wilco model.

Thanks! I completely forgot about the Wilco model.
The best of both worlds is to merge the 50N model and the 737 PIC panel. However, there is no FS9 version of the PIC that will run properly on Win7.DJ

HiI'm running Wilco B737 on W7 64bit and I don't have any kind of problems with Wilco.Absolutely nothing except known fact about Wilco B737 like holding does not work etc etc.First thing to remember when installing FS9 on W7 is Do not install on default location (UAC OFF and ADMIN rights are mandatory)Edin

I am a bit confused. I have FS9 and windows 7 (64 bit). Which one would I need to buy? There is no download version for my setup? I only see a CD version for FS9/windows 7.

HiI'm running Wilco B737 on W7 64bit and I don't have any kind of problems with Wilco.Absolutely nothing except known fact about Wilco B737 like holding does not work etc etc.First thing to remember when installing FS9 on W7 is Do not install on default location (UAC OFF and ADMIN rights are mandatory)Edin
It works for some folks... on my box (UAC off and all the rest, FS9 in its own directory under root) none of the cockpit controls on the overhead panel are functional. You will find many comments on the FeelThere forums and they (FeelThere support) categorically state there are problems. The bottom line is that you might get lucky. The FSX version, however, runs just fine in the Win7 x64 environment. I'd love to know what the delta is...DJ

HiI think there is no official version for fs9 and W7 64bit.As DJ said maybe it will work.I suggest You to skip Wilco B737CL and try iFly B737NG.Much more detailed a/c.I know that it is not classic series, but....Also I saw on Feelthere forum something about B737v2 :( Edin

Thanks fir the replys guys. I think I will hold off on getting the Wilco plane and read more of the forums about it. I would hate to buy it and not have it work right.Edin: I already have the iFly B737NG :(