Sign in to follow this  
Ed Kammerman

FSX shrinks to desktop

Hi All, Recently when I'm doing a long flight I'll pause my flight overnight, FSX will shrink to the desktop even though I'm in full screen moode. I spoke to MS and was told that my video card drivers weren't syching with FSX properly. They suggested I rebuild my FSX config file. Problem is that it completely removes all my addon aircraft entries from the aircraft choies window. Any suggestions? I really don't want to have to reinstall all mt addon aircraft. Ed Kammerman

Hi All, Recently when I'm doing a long flight I'll pause my flight overnight, FSX will shrink to the desktop even though I'm in full screen moode. I spoke to MS and was told that my video card drivers weren't syching with FSX properly. They suggested I rebuild my FSX config file. Problem is that it completely removes all my addon aircraft entries from the aircraft choies window. Any suggestions? I really don't want to have to reinstall all mt addon aircraft. Ed Kammerman
Make a backup of your FSX.cfg file before removing or disabling it.Then after the new one has been crteated by restarting FSX you can just copy and paste any special entries you had into the new one.I am assuming you have created one or more new subfolders in your SimObjects folder to house your addon aircraft and what you are concerned with is the entries in the FSX.cfg file under the [MAIN] label which tells FSX where objects are to be found.Example:SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\AIThe entry in Blue is one I added.Hope that helps.

Guest jahman
Now you know why I do absolutely all my button, switch and axis assignments from FSUIPC4! Plus you get to customize your assignments per aircraft.Cheers,- jahman.

Make a backup of your FSX.cfg file before removing or disabling it.Then after the new one has been crteated by restarting FSX you can just copy and paste any special entries you had into the new one.I am assuming you have created one or more new subfolders in your SimObjects folder to house your addon aircraft and what you are concerned with is the entries in the FSX.cfg file under the [MAIN] label which tells FSX where objects are to be found.Example:SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\AIThe entry in Blue is one I added.Hope that helps.
Hi David, Thanks for your suggestion. I tried doing that, the problem I have is even after copying what seemed to be the special entries, I still lost a lot of aircraft. And even after reinstalling both some of the missing aircraft and liveries, some of those were still missing. Any other thoughts? Ed Kammerman

Hi David, Thanks for your suggestion. I tried doing that, the problem I have is even after copying what seemed to be the special entries, I still lost a lot of aircraft. And even after reinstalling both some of the missing aircraft and liveries, some of those were still missing. Any other thoughts?Ed Kammerman
I would first double check to see that the aircraft folders in question are indeed on your Hard Drive. The simple act of rebuilding your FSX.cfg file should not have disturbed anything you have installed - but verify their presence as a first troubleshooting step.Assuming they are all there, make a careful note of the exact path to their location - again assuming you have placed some or all all of them in a location other than SimObjects/Airplanes.Double check your spelling (and path) in your FSX.cfg file under the [Main] label - where the alternate location(s) are specified.Post a copy of that part of your FSX.cfg file so we can review it. Sometimes another pair of eyes will see things you might have missed.I am speaking of the same part of the FSX.cfg file which I posted in an earlier response.BTW - Have you told us what Operating System you are using? If so, I missed it.

I would first double check to see that the aircraft folders in question are indeed on your Hard Drive. The simple act of rebuilding your FSX.cfg file should not have disturbed anything you have installed - but verify their presence as a first troubleshooting step.Assuming they are all there, make a careful note of the exact path to their location - again assuming you have placed some or all all of them in a location other than SimObjects/Airplanes.Double check your spelling (and path) in your FSX.cfg file under the [Main] label - where the alternate location(s) are specified.Post a copy of that part of your FSX.cfg file so we can review it. Sometimes another pair of eyes will see things you might have missed.I am speaking of the same part of the FSX.cfg file which I posted in an earlier response.BTW - Have you told us what Operating System you are using? If so, I missed it.
Hi David, Everything is on the same drive. All aircraft are in the SimObject/Airplane folder. I was careful with my spelling, plus in the trusted items I did some careful copying and pasting. Plus I reinstalled some aircraft and liveries that didn't work either. I went back to my backup copy of FSX config.All aircraft are showing but I'm still concerned about the drop to desktop issue. My OS is Win7/64bit. Video card Nvidia 9600GT I just updated to the latest drivers today. Below is a copy of my Main section of my FSX config file. Before I try rebuilding my FSX config. file I'd appreciate that other pair of eyes:)[Main]HideMenuFullscreen=1HideMenuNormal=0Location=0,0,1680,1050,\\.\DISPLAY1Maximized=1SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 AircraftUser Objects=Airplane, HelicopterProcSpeed=7509PerfBucket=7[Trusted]C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight One Software\Audio Environment\AEMODULE.dll.oerekizlowrankaelblqizctaecahlclqbnrloin=1C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimTools.com\Contrails Pro\ContrailsProFSX.dll.rlcnutrolwctwriinebcqahlzqhhieqkiqqbwtoh=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\Captain_Sim.b767.menu.dll.bwuqhzbekrnbehiuaqcezzkneehlauacbietrcru=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\B737\PIC737XH.dll.ktnwakiaibznrntrancnnrtizrkwzqrethrtaeul=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll.hiibqwcboinzcbnouqiqlwlneenkzrchiqeaonab=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll.zcnbqwcrkwrcuzkwbiahuzlrwrbiqbahqrkazenr=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\Legacy\LegacyXHUD.dll.hkaoaqlahkahhkqciocwzqhieieoeeeuwzahrnow=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.nwtutklwubwatiiwwkwhctwnkuaobowuukahhhco=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A320NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.krouhawakqluzlhuocbrtqlziznlbirrnhoqonrq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A320NightPanel_feelThere.DLL.ltckzzlnbetibbotbrcenurqottrrbwqqaoehato=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.ekbuwlihrohhzlbcuchkobwzwcqtqwhqilhrihcc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.qtiblkcitanzauotuknawhwerqwnhtunbbbkoboc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.kkibunhbnbwizubthzhraqoeqrukcwcuuclouleu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.luebcoqcwotwtbranacenkhczociikzacwrewkqk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Boeing777-300.GAU.ebbtnzuthkuburrurarizloeuwbizooqqkckutnl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BoeingGeneric.DLL.ckraekkbqtkuuzozniwlaoniakoncnrqoaeatwcr=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CONCORDE.GAU.koehqkntteqlrcbktqbbnwrweiurtkriekokbrbl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b757.FSWXR2100.GAU.hcncwaiuunnoqoceozrckbtalcatqkwraohewhkz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b757.sound.GAU.nzruukzqrzziqzhhtkenueakehwezuinurbziuro=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b767.sound.GAU.nzruukzqrzziqzhhtkenueakehwezuinurbziuro=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.hlunuhkhactoeaeiqttqezkezzicaqholuqweqoq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.lkueuerikuqchloeinlaqqoibhrurkczkqwtiukn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.qztrwquhtbancqoeicwwwerquzeukeqiqitnrkoh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.ntqkeqoolzuhbuaetknzruioqanotcerulozeezq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.uquzotlqnbcilzenottchkehwceeeoeutkqburzr=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wbhtubuzincqcntrtuluchtnuwnwqzwqqqznaklz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.luknncietlhqwwatokrwaileiaobicoroooiihoq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.qlakwnckqbihnclclwzeitkzezatwbnerwuwzkkn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.rzqrznwrtkwkewiqacarnunizwzzqiikhqltobkz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.cbtckikhbrnrzcnhlqubukioqqhabztbrikrliqi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.cwinhwattrhiabwauoebaieoqqkwekhkkleruroo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\EFinfo_emb.GAU.tubczttwbbzkiwhrqbtqiqaunqrtwznlaaworqoc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\F1_C172R.GAU.qalzllutkkaacuhrzhwkikzqiinwziqbqitrlwzo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.elqbtnnzrbhekacblrlzroaahthcawhktnneealn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.hcncwaiuunnoqoceozrckbtalcatqkwraohewhkz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.qbbzabkatowuutkqohctlcaziubicwuqkkhtcnao=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.uhcazcqnkklczcwlzrowirtolrqwlbcqnniuenna=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\HUDControl.DLL.tlabhrrtaoaruliqawqhiolcitbuequnroubkzzo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Afds.GAU.azwkzkqbhqoobbcutniuetqbewicwrqchlwkztco=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767FMC.GAU.buzhraaarrwukrrbiiclkzoraaqruhtcwhqreehk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Overhead.GAU.zlktateteblrurwolrkauilzwluluochwqelbzae=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767Radios.GAU.ilrklinwzwarwlteqiaizatraqheruehblhckqib=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767at.GAU.aheitlaqlilatetwnqeeiznhnoiurkeqcoekozta=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eadi.GAU.bzeokakbbihbhraeczohruobtnolletbuenhuzuu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767ehsi.GAU.eubrlkklerwbtbeioinizlzwwrqqtowqlqworklt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767eicas.GAU.qqltoqtrezeckauwiecruzeoocqnnwzinzuhlewn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767leicas.GAU.bzwnrtaqwqkwhtttiowinanqqbnbkieqnbaoaoqk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767main.GAU.wltbrlwcnollnzoarklottwuohohkqrbkhearahn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767oh.GAU.ehutreuculiizreuizwbrboihczelnwurabouklt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\LVLD\B767pedestal.GAU.zrkbtkkibnhzkhrnrokiblceniaucwolnnckkqhz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.wrktwiraerihnhquulznahcqqtoqewihrwalrzii=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.brwrnoiitbrzcibwzkuzekwnrqboeaatuiaihwzh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.wrenolcrbukkrzozruowooikkhntkkrunkitkkro=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.anikkqnonornqqrhqbaleatelteibobilzhhcuun=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.qlrcrkbzbnwnkeqonzrkctlkcuiwlrccuztqiclw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Center.DLL.kbkhinrbzzkrkcutlkwbuetzqciwkcbtkzwiklqz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Center.DLL.rzlzlaihzzkzewacaquznuuhbtaeazwbubnqbbtk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Main.DLL.blkrbcatkuutcrtetlbuonuwbtirzcelbicoqiik=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Main.DLL.rkcaruaclzczakhtkhbaklkwrlawqtqllzwbehwh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.ewbwzuqnunohwkwwuhicruzachaurbebebatatnz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.uutzbbabewwqeuebblbaoqqqaqtlkzrqhbzaiwic=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Qw757.GAU.cubbnzrutozebuzeqkqwcoelhnzwcreqokotoqza=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Qw757_TCAS.GAU.wlzzwaniubkhlwkweelibqtiterobtzlhorteaia=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RKG_fuelstat.GAU.izalbbchercbnkatzhozltttkuzbobartcabeiiu=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\TCAS/Sound3.DLL.nhhhbhbobrrnahznoazcturccwazieqwbcezillo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-6789-Wide.GAU.hbzneuckoherwqwhkzcrazerettqltconilabtoa=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-800.GAU.qwuceckbiqoanbzuaaweihhcioaobkneiwtaqouo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-8900-OVHD-Wide.GAU.oaloznrcwebraokwcrawehkqquztbaobeezkiwnl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-BBJ-OVHD-Wide.GAU.hotqlcioiuuaitiohqbziqlieqwbketcowocziti=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-BBJ-Wide.GAU.rbercnwziaqcrcnzzonoetktqlozqeriewzwulqb=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-BBJ.GAU.wcianlcbakihzhwlhhwnqirzthunlkqreiktwzin=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-BBJ23-OVHD-Wide.GAU.znirqlhtqezuccriqzliihuzclulwbkazrlnhzue=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-BBJ3.GAU.iqcncqoncwtteiaokheecwqheakkqeinrzoahiqe=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-HUD-Wide.GAU.zterokiuoenbcnwoqocnlaaotblnhhtizurzqlab=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\iFly737-Throttle.GAU.learhaqrlllnkiaenlwbbnikzibchwbuznqiunhb=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSCopilot.dll.qekqbilerulzcqawhzrioztqlznioohkrqcncciw=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.ctaraqtliqlzqhuanqcnbzzaeurowrlenwletnrl=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.okzertnahklewuwuuozqnrqqzoowooulrqzzekcl=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.znzazizorricnawoknaqcnqctwchaikearlnlorh=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.zuiihlqnckclqhwblthuzlliuqotwlunaiiqibqq=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\HyperGauge.dll.tnbobozauaubokhnhratwazreknnawbnantbnhze=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\LVLD.dll.nzqktlraabkuaztrrtwzeqleihabturtnztqchlb=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\iFly737NG.dll.ronaritnztqqqoqqkqzlatrzehneuhizqqcrhzhc=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML\Scenery\ObjectFlow_YMML.dll.kuikqkuwbwlewkrzkzzltauziantkqcauhnkaekk=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll.nwbitqciokuihzrirwluwrlrzhznehihqcktrnct=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll.qnahiuenhbioihrnztthoqknqzhzzcuqtcnbtazq=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.bhrazicbnnoqeznnrbbhehieznqazbahawhbwwhc=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.ecelloohbaichobtonoqtuhetlucewecrhbrwbhc=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.lwnoaoboritkwblqbtnlclblerknwcwnhuekzeur=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.ohocaohcebiqobrzruewuocqakkblhzonckboqki=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll.bloqrbhqqzrlbrcnceweknwlbahccuctlwtlhizw=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll.oiqqqurcwwboclzirztcihaolhblnuqqichbhenh=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Boeing_737_800_FSX\panel\ariane.737.fmc.fsx.DLL.onqqawowllolbhlqeuchcakqbkqrhurtrqcnaaqn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.200.GAU.liaaoetocukcoicklhntnqetrkrktnltbhhwhczk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.acnbkzewckchoaeqlukbitehhuzowtlleohbiquc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.zkinthocbiqbhwcilnaeazoreootttllatalkzet=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.kczkcluwbeqoantwuiztuiriowqnrahqzwoulche=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.ithtnhwnccblteqznzilzilitwczlrkwlkzhtazo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.300.GAU.olrcqwrriqbbbzlaaqnioazkoihtowtetqhoanqn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.adi.GAU.hzrlooawlinlozqqnwiurcwkrcirlqhcnbreralh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.eicas1.GAU.euqhaknuzutkaiwtobacqchbncnqweburetaozzn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.eicas2.GAU.azoztebqocrazlacizbbhliakacoqbhezaehiinw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.fms.GAU.zlbutieizacaloabiukibnlrtqbenziilnabkwhc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B777-200\panel\Boeing777-300.GAU.ebbtnzuthkuburrurarizloeuwbizooqqkckutnl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B777-200\panel\CaptainSim.x777.sys.GAU.uwbnuhtbroloqroconcrwlrnwawbietztrbrriul=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B777-200\panel\b777serv.DLL.qacknecrqqucwbenaaccnnuquihecqcztrqwhbrt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 X\panel.ws\ESDG_CitationX.GAU.iblrklaieahwaqhahzlluhocihaitanerwzretbi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 X\panel\ESDG_CitationX.GAU.iblrklaieahwaqhahzlluhocihaitanerwzretbi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\boeing_737_800_FSX\panel\ariane.737.fmc.fsx.DLL.ntilitztrzbaltcikiaezuozqlowkzoqizhonhkl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\boeing_737_800_FSX\panel\ariane.737.stdby.DLL.wwtknkcqwibnlzhcctwqiruenwnnuohrlotwczib=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777.GAU.bezarwcrzuwrniioqlcczcuroaunqbrblzakabuk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777Autopilot.DLL.otrtcqhthilbrazqulnraeohrkqlhraznuhotknr=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A319IAE\panel\A319IAE_feelThere.DLL.hcwqbtzaeuieaqatwzzooawuwzblbottalteahtl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC A319IAE\panel\A319IAE_feelThere.DLL.nocilkekuttuuhhqqtboluurkkkoerolzitieich=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC E170\panel\EJet.GAU.aunhnzoanboowtrirboebqceelibzurhhqibqhrl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC E175\panel\EJet.GAU.rtonikbbrceiekwnweulqzqorcrnchbtrhaluqbk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC Legacy\panel\LegacyX.GAU.bccebwaqutiuiiccozharczuehlkhtrrbunuionr=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733aftovh.GAU.ltrllihnkbizuwinuzbnewrakkuqbkhoteqbiicn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733aftovh.GAU.woeonlarqkikicokeklzclcozwielbainrnkbilq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733cdu.GAU.cnlucbhobbowownuhhnqwhrhqrohcekkazhcluzz=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733cdu.GAU.qzarqbuhiernkuwqneanbznoquzbeblbcbitowrl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733finfo.GAU.rhhucroqwerznhcuaelrznarteebeekazaqecubi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733finfo.GAU.uioieeeuiahqttalchznaowqiiczehqniqebzclo=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733fwdovh.GAU.hbqcuckiitewzklrcbqkatiaenktlzetleehbrwh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733fwdovh.GAU.hlkeriwbbqoqabnbciouqolqboztecqhcnhoqrar=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733main.GAU.btzuznlclahbbeirwinlbrznatobzutbknaciwth=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733main.GAU.wetieczirzrbhbwqwzhobbhbnrunicuoaqezkonh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733pedestal.GAU.otnceantkhheewrzhaazhheillcbhailqlrzrhqt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-300\panel\b733pedestal.GAU.wuwalhzolaeekcounanquhaqerkearwiiuiklaoi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734aftovh.GAU.unkttkcohwnetzwalqhaqihqacqkilzclnwhbouk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734cdu.GAU.rqnwqthqorqenriaczihintzcznkwtttquqbeaer=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734finfo.GAU.caezhekiawbeoruhqwenrqbbcwhecblatktzkawc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734fwdovh.GAU.ubewcallzhrlohhiwhzqbqoncthnuikrohkeoche=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734main.GAU.zhutozawtnrrtlauwhicohznbecaclcqclabheoa=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-400\panel\b734pedestal.GAU.tewhlkrrqluzlezeqloieaiullnztritzbrrkrek=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735aftovh.GAU.bcllrwquokhhreoatilekbtqqabizkehbhcorhzk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735cdu.GAU.beanehihunqazehacuibcbraukkikehwzhqoboaq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735finfo.GAU.ohbaohtilqqzociancziaqeurlzotqhccitwnnbn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735fwdovh.GAU.keqnzwbaceqhwrteoettcawehhbbirhoonowanik=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735main.GAU.oeuzoanzanzarnzrcnhktwlqelazwbnuhkoltuut=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere pic 737-500\panel\b735pedestal.GAU.bhautbirroeiiuuuhbqlwiublhkcweqtorhlqear=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.lbrbaqlrwurrinthqbhbqhbzkiceqhnhbuebcqqr=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.litunheweiwiabccwzbaezuntzcaiciaqzzrtbnr=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.aieneoqkaocawnceeakrlkelattcrkacltcaqwua=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.nwcbnonwekaiatiewauckbabrtuttniiakqothna=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.oeaitkteiciqaoboacrlnrnatrkuuqwchtaqrnic=1I'm wondering if I should copy this wholw section to my new FSX config. file?Thanks, Ed Kammerman

I am a bit confused - I thought you has said that some of your aircraft did not show up - but your latest post..............quoteEverything is on the same drive. All aircraft are in the SimObject/Airplane folder. I was careful with my spelling, plus in the trusted items I did some careful copying and pasting. Plus I reinstalled some aircraft and liveries that didn't work either. I went back to my backup copy of FSX config.All aircraft are showing but I'm still concerned about the drop to desktop issue. My OS is Win7/64bit. Video card Nvidia 9600GT I just updated to the latest drivers today. Below is a copy of my Main section of my FSX config file. Before I try rebuilding my FSX config. file I'd appreciate that other pair of eyes:)[Main]HideMenuFullscreen=1HideMenuNormal=0Location=0,0,1680,1050,\\.\DISPLAY1Maximized=1SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 AircraftUser Objects=Airplane, Helicopterend quote......................says they are all there now. :( I see from the above that you do (or did) have a UT2 Aircraft folder listed as an additional location for some of your installed aircraft. But you post says "all aircraft are in the SimObjects/Airplane folder". So I am confused once again.The trusted section is a listing of various gauges and dlls etc. that FSX does not immediately recognize as being suitable for FSX. The list shows that you have given permission for FSX to use those in the list.I do note that unfortunately you installed FSX under "Program files" - which of course subjects it to the miriad of "permission and security" checks which abound in Win7. It would have been far better to have installed it elsewhere.But a reinstallation in a "better" location may not be a viable choice at this time.Have you Right clicked the shortcut which starts FSX and under Properties and then Compatibility set it to "run as adminstrator"?Not sure any of that is helpful as I really am confused regarding the appearance (or not) of the aircraft. EDIT ADDED:I believe you also said you had re-installed some aircraft - if so did you just Left click to start the installation process or did you Right click and select the "install as adminstrator" option?I do not have a Win7 system at my disposal right now but I understand that is an important option.

I am a bit confused - I thought you has said that some of your aircraft did not show up - but your latest post..............quoteEverything is on the same drive. All aircraft are in the SimObject/Airplane folder. I was careful with my spelling, plus in the trusted items I did some careful copying and pasting. Plus I reinstalled some aircraft and liveries that didn't work either. I went back to my backup copy of FSX config.All aircraft are showing but I'm still concerned about the drop to desktop issue. My OS is Win7/64bit. Video card Nvidia 9600GT I just updated to the latest drivers today. Below is a copy of my Main section of my FSX config file. Before I try rebuilding my FSX config. file I'd appreciate that other pair of eyes:)[Main]HideMenuFullscreen=1HideMenuNormal=0Location=0,0,1680,1050,\\.\DISPLAY1Maximized=1SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 AircraftUser Objects=Airplane, Helicopterend quote......................says they are all there now. :( I see from the above that you do (or did) have a UT2 Aircraft folder listed as an additional location for some of your installed aircraft. But you post says "all aircraft are in the SimObjects/Airplane folder". So I am confused once again.The trusted section is a listing of various gauges and dlls etc. that FSX does not immediately recognize as being suitable for FSX. The list shows that you have given permission for FSX to use those in the list.I do note that unfortunately you installed FSX under "Program files" - which of course subjects it to the miriad of "permission and security" checks which abound in Win7. It would have been far better to have installed it elsewhere.But a reinstallation in a "better" location may not be a viable choice at this time.Have you Right clicked the shortcut which starts FSX and under Properties and then Compatibility set it to "run as adminstrator"?Not sure any of that is helpful as I really am confused regarding the appearance (or not) of the aircraft. EDIT ADDED:I believe you also said you had re-installed some aircraft - if so did you just Left click to start the installation process or did you Right click and select the "install as adminstrator" option?I do not have a Win7 system at my disposal right now but I understand that is an important option.
Sorry about about the UT2 aircraft folder, that's in it's own folder under SimObjects. Everything was installed with Admin priveleges. FSX runs with Admin priveleges. I knew that a few things didn't work so I uninstalled the items QW757, Wilco 737 PIC and there a few others.However their entries are still there I'm wondering if I delete these entries if it would make a difference in my shrink to desktop issue? I didn't hear about not installing in Program files (x86) until after I had completed my install including addons. Ed Kammerman

Sorry about about the UT2 aircraft folder, that's in it's own folder under SimObjects. Everything was installed with Admin priveleges. FSX runs with Admin priveleges. I knew that a few things didn't work so I uninstalled the items QW757, Wilco 737 PIC and there a few others.However their entries are still there I'm wondering if I delete these entries if it would make a difference in my shrink to desktop issue? I didn't hear about not installing in Program files (x86) until after I had completed my install including addons.Ed Kammerman
Ed - I have been trying to assist with your statement that rebuilding the FSX.cfg file was causing aircraft to "disappear". As I stated before, that should not be happening unless you have some of them installed in another location. The new FSX.cfg file would not have the data in it (until you add it) indicating where that other location is.You might also check how you un-installed those aircraft - just a manual un-install (delete) or did you use their un-install routine if they had one? If their installation wrote data to the registry it would be important to use their routine.As to the minimizing issue, a quick Google search turned up a few hits - mainly suggesting some background process such as a virus protection program can cause this to happen. Might be worth checking to see what is running in the background when this happens and try shutting it off.Perhaps others will have some suggestions - I have never experienced that issue so my input is speculation only.Hope you get to the root of it.

Ed - I have been trying to assist with your statement that rebuilding the FSX.cfg file was causing aircraft to "disappear". As I stated before, that should not be happening unless you have some of them installed in another location. The new FSX.cfg file would not have the data in it (until you add it) indicating where that other location is.You might also check how you un-installed those aircraft - just a manual un-install (delete) or did you use their un-install routine if they had one? If their installation wrote data to the registry it would be important to use their routine.As to the minimizing issue, a quick Google search turned up a few hits - mainly suggesting some background process such as a virus protection program can cause this to happen. Might be worth checking to see what is running in the background when this happens and try shutting it off.Perhaps others will have some suggestions - I have never experienced that issue so my input is speculation only.Hope you get to the root of it.[/quote David, thanks for your help, I know from my years of experience in both FS and TS your serious involment in the sim community is highly respected. As far as uninstalling I have used uninstallers whenever possible. Microsoft said the problem was that my video drivers were not sychning properly with FSX. They are one's that suggested I rebuild my config file. I knew from my experience with FS9 when you reubild the FS config file it didn't affect your aircrafr. So what's different about FSX?Ed Kammerman

Ed - I have been trying to assist with your statement that rebuilding the FSX.cfg file was causing aircraft to "disappear". As I stated before, that should not be happening unless you have some of them installed in another location. The new FSX.cfg file would not have the data in it (until you add it) indicating where that other location is.You might also check how you un-installed those aircraft - just a manual un-install (delete) or did you use their un-install routine if they had one? If their installation wrote data to the registry it would be important to use their routine.As to the minimizing issue, a quick Google search turned up a few hits - mainly suggesting some background process such as a virus protection program can cause this to happen. Might be worth checking to see what is running in the background when this happens and try shutting it off.Perhaps others will have some suggestions - I have never experienced that issue so my input is speculation only.Hope you get to the root of it.
David, thanks for your help, I know from my years of experience in both FS and TS your serious involment in the sim community is highly respected. As far as uninstalling I have used uninstallers whenever possible. Microsoft said the problem was that my video drivers were not sychning properly with FSX. They are one's that suggested I rebuild my config file. I knew from my experience with FS9 when you reubild the FS config file it didn't affect your aircrafr. So what's different about FSX?Ed Kammerman
At the risk of repeating myself (I believe I outlined this previously), the only difference that I am aware of is that FSX allows users to install aircraft in locations other than SimObjects/Airplanes.If you have done that, then you have to tell FSX that other locations exist and that is done in the FSX.cfg file under the [Main] label.When the FSX,cfg file is "rebuilt" it will only rebuild the default location entries - 0 thru 5. Any additional location(s) for aircraft that you have must be manually added again to the cfg file - without FSX running of course.Hope that helps.