Sign in to follow this  
xXArch_AngelXx

Who would like better camera effects in MS Flight?

In every Flight Simulator to date, there never has been any really good camera effects. I'll try to explain what I mean... When you fly, in FSX, it seems as if your flying with no weather at all (even when flying with huge amounts of wind shear) ... well it seems to feel like that to me. You expect the runway to be bumpy, or at least somewhat bumpy when you land and/or take off, but on Flight Simulator its like moving along a ice rink instead of a runway - it just feels too smooth. I'd really love to see some sort of head movement (I know there is some in FSX, but its more of an annoyance than improving immersion, especially when trying to click things). Or maybe to be able to have this as an optional feature, because it makes flying feel so much more exciting, thrilling and way more fun. This parred with much needed improved sounds (in most cases) I think this will really improve the immersion of Flight, so I really hope they consider this! After all, they are trying to welcome all to the wonders of Flight. :)What's everyone's thoughts on this? I really hope we will see this in the final release of Flight! It will make a huge difference! rolleyes.gifJamie ♥

In every Flight Simulator to date, there never has been any really good camera effects. I'll try to explain what I mean... When you fly, in FSX, it seems as if your flying with no weather at all (even when flying with huge amounts of wind shear) ... well it seems to feel like that to me. You expect the runway to be bumpy, or at least somewhat bumpy when you land and/or take off, but on Flight Simulator its like moving along a ice rink instead of a runway - it just feels too smooth. I'd really love to see some sort of head movement (I know there is some in FSX, but its more of an annoyance than improving immersion, especially when trying to click things). Or maybe to be able to have this as an optional feature, because it makes flying feel so much more exciting, thrilling and way more fun. This parred with much needed improved sounds (in most cases) I think this will really improve the immersion of Flight, so I really hope they consider this! After all, they are trying to welcome all to the wonders of Flight. :)What's everyone's thoughts on this? I really hope we will see this in the final release of Flight! It will make a huge difference! rolleyes.gifJamie ♥
I've heard this is good for that kind of stuff for FSX.http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=3145

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

I've heard this is good for that kind of stuff for FSX.http://www.fspilotsh...roducts_id=3145
I already know about all the add-ons to implement this feature, silly. :( .... I'm talking about being a standard feature that you don't need Track IR for, or need to spend hours getting your settings correct for the best possible experience. I'm talking about being able to fly on day 1, and feel like you just got hit by an earth quake every time you land like a monkey driven off red-bull and banana flavoured sweets that you got from that guy you think is a bit odd down your street, slamming the plane down and calling it a landing XD. I want to be able to feel what's its like in the cockpit, not be so relaxed that it becomes mundane, sometimes. If you get turbulence I want to be able to feel like my plane is about to fall from the sky, I want to feel the thrill of flying in really bad weather. :) Jamie ♥

Jamie, if Flight is to good 3rd party developers will not make any money cause they won't have any add-ons to sell.....as for me I want to feel the air in my hair when flying the default plane as seen in their webisode...:Nerd:By the way you can get all of what you want right here, they will pay for you to become a pilot... http://www.goarmy.com/

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.