Sign in to follow this  
FS Hub

Battlefield 3 1080p uber-real tank desert gameplay

This is aviation related because....?But it looks like something from a movie. I guess that's a good thing?

This is aviation related because....?
You see heli's in the movie -.-Special for you: as I said, 100% off-topic but I just wanted to share this. :(

Wow that was amazing, thanks for sharing. :( Rich

Rich Sennett

I wouldn't exactly call it uber-real. Just visually pretty.
Hm true, well I had a talk with a friend of me couple minutes ago and I said: I think, in the distance it looks very very real and "3D" but if you are 1 meter next of it, you just see a 2d photo-real texture.

Not exactly ultrarealism, but it was more realistic than what I expected. -former gunner Leopard battletank

Not exactly ultrarealism, but it was more realistic than what I expected. -former gunner Leopard battletank
No unfortunately games are seldom very realistic anymore. If that's what you're going for today, you'll get disappointed in most of the cases. So many new games are full of "small action movies" to add to the story instead of letting the player play the game. I want the old games back, but with todays graphics!Just%20Kidding.gif However, BF3 does look nice! Big%20Grin.gif

Looks great, visually very impressive indeed, but from a tactical standpoint I'd hardly call it uber real, although I daresay it is uber fun.Charging an entire unit across open ground in an evenly-spaced straight line with no attempt by tanks to go hull down or outflank is the sort of 'tactic' that went out with 'going over the top' on the Somme, and especially when air support is available!Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I was a huge BF2 fan - eagerly awaiting BF3!!But now off to finish Half Life 2 Ep 2 :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I was a huge BF2 fan - eagerly awaiting BF3!!But now off to finish Half Life 2 Ep 2 :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I saw this movie and it's wauw! I know, it's 100% off-topic but I really wanted to share this movie with you!
AWESOME! I'm still playing Bad Company 2 on xbox live a whole lot, but this video's quite nicely shows the gameplay (communications) and visual progress that they've made with BF3.Thanks for sharing

Looks amazing. I'm so glad they finally started to give PC a little bit more attention instead of just porting it over from Xbox360.