Sign in to follow this  
heyjoojoo

Microsoft is coming out with new 'Flight'...

Will this addon (737 NGX) be compatible with Microsoft's apparent replacement of FSX?

Will this addon (737 NGX) be compatible with Microsoft's apparent replacement of FSX?
No way to know if any add-on is compatible, the product is not out yet.

Lol.Doesn't this get asked at least once a week?Sheesh. Use the search...
I was afraid of that. Sorry about that.

I hope not. That would mean they -again- recycled their old source-codeBert Van Bulck

MS Flight will miss ATC, Flight Planner, Weather Management etc etc... It is only a kind of arcade game, period.You will also able to play it using the Kinetic controller, I guess that is enough to let you know the " simulation " level MS is gonna bring us..... using of course an ancient source code still based on old DX 10 and with some tweak also with Dx9 products ........There are many FSX nice addons , let's get stick with them if you want to simulate flight

Where did you get this informations, Mark ? I just visited the MS Flight site and didn't find anything about missing ATC, FP, Weather Manage, etc etc over there. Can you give us a link where all that is noted, please ?Right Bert, I agree. If MS wants to develop a new sim for ground up, it has to be really from ground up and my not include any old, previous codes.