Sign in to follow this  
Katana1000S

MS Flight and FS1 comparison shots

Ya. I dont see any improvement. Flight is just Flight Sim 1, SP2.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Guest jahman

The only difference is folks were complaining less about scenery with FS1...Cheers, -jahman.

Which one is Flight? They look too similar to tell the difference and you haven't captioned the screenshots. I know one of the screenshots says 'Flight' on it, but we also know MS have tarted up screenshots in the past, so either of them could actually be in FS1 for all we know.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

the top image looks like an artists rendition ...

The first shot is actually Hawaii I'm surprised you cant see the difference with MS's latest screen lies :)

So does the second.Bryan.
PHOUAhhahagnagnagnahahahagna.............:( it does does't it...You guys are killing me this morning.....:(

What are you talking about? FS1 is vastly superior! Framerates would never be an issue.RH

What are you talking about? FS1 is vastly superior! Framerates would never be an issue.RH
Yeah-I remember getting .5-1 fps. Plenty good!:(

Fortunately I owned an Apple II back in 1980 and the subLOGIC Flight Simulator for the Apple II had an instrument panel.This was before Microsoft arrived on the scene, in fact the IBM Personal Computer had not arrived yet either.Regards, Mike Mann

LMAO.gif and we complain about the silliest things now with fsx and flight. laugh.gif

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

More to the point, does anyone know when the next patch for FS1 is coming out? It seems like we've been waiting an awfully long time for it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.