Sign in to follow this  
shawkins

CONGRATS!

To PMDG TEAMI'm not the kind of person to use forums unless I have a major problem I can't solve, but I thought it worthwhile broadcasting my thoughts on your MD-11. I've racked up a ridiculous amount of time on FS over the years but I have never experienced the kind of superb product you've churned out with the MD-11. Everything, from panel, to sounds, to the model, to systems, is totally top notch, and while I can't profess to know the MD-11 first hand in real world terms, from what I know of it's design methodology, you have obviously worked very hard at making this product as' real world' as possible. I purchased the B744 a few days after the MD-11 simply out of sheer pleasure with the latter.A massive congrats to your entire team, I'm enjoying the results of your hard workl immensly.Simon.

Simon,I can tell you that as a person who does see the MD11 every day (just changed an APU generator this evening), they really did hit the nail right on the head with this one. Its just about 100% accurate in almost every detail. I know youll be just as satisfied with the 747 as well.

A massive congrats to your entire team, I'm enjoying the results of your hard workl immensly.Simon.
I agree with you Simon, the PMDG MD-11 is one of the best. It's a rock-solid product, has interesting systems and procedures (very different from the Boeings), and great frame rates.One of my favorite things to do after a stressful day at work is planning and flying a nice Fedex or UPS flight somewhere, usually at night where I can enjoy all the cockpit lighting and city lights. :)Chris Bremmer

Chris Bremmer