Sign in to follow this  
masterk

Doors light

Hi,i have a question. I have installed the Sp 1.1. But i have the following issue:http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3426&title=doors-open-lightIt seems that it is alway when i use the pushback function. Steve means this is fixed in the version. Do i something wrong? It is on every second flight. Best regards Christian

Hi,i have a question. I have installed the Sp 1.1. But i have the following issue:http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3426&title=doors-open-lightIt seems that it is alway when i use the pushback function. Steve means this is fixed in the version. Do i something wrong? It is on every second flight. Best regards Christian
Hi Christian,FS2Crew doesn't control the 'internals' of the warning panel. We don't have access to it.Confirm it happens only when you use the pushback function?Or does it only happen on a second leg?But all FS2Crew does is open and close the doors via the commands listed in the iFly SDK.If the doors are fully closed, as you can see in the model, I'm not sure why the doors warning light would come on.Best,

Hi,so i made some test. The error is only when i say "ground from cockpit we are ready for pushback and engine start". But only on the second flight. When i say ground from cockpit: we are ready for engine start" without pushback the warning light doesn´t be on. Best regardsChristian

Hi,so i made some test. The error is only when i say "ground from cockpit we are ready for pushback and engine start". But only on the second flight. When i say ground from cockpit: we are ready for engine start" without pushback the warning light doesn´t be on. Best regardsChristian
That's odd.Can anyone else reproduce that?