Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

MD11 problem

I was hoping someone could help meI have been experiencing problems with the MD-11. Even after a reinstall the problem still occurs. There is no 2D panel and none of te panels are undockable. All the aircraft systems still work and function as normal. Anyone know why and what to doCheers guys

Del. sorry

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Are you in the VC while trying to do this? If so, that's not possible with the MD-11 for performance reasons - you can't have the 2D panels and the VC displayed at the same time.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hi ryan, i should have elaborated betterin the VC itself, none of the panels are undockable, i.e, if i click the FMC, to have it displayed as a seperate panel, i get a little flash of black, then nothing, however if i click again, the FMC works fine in the VCas for the 2d panels, when i switch to the 2D panel, it is not there.

Tried shift 2 and shift 1 ??????

Seems that FSX maybe "stored" the panels outside your screen .... (not knowing, just guessing)Maybe try to toggle windowed mode/fullscreen and back? (Alt+Enter)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheersm i'll give that a go, if not i'll unistall it, delete all the files then re install it. its thing like this that really get you anoyed at FSX.