Sign in to follow this  
pao

Wide Beta tomorrow ?

keep your fingers off your keyboard.....you werent forced to dredge through threads like this. Get off your high horse. If you couldnt figure out the nature of this thread based off the title, bigger problems are around here then. I am being rude and somewhat mean because there is need for a post like yours complaining about a thread that you didnt even have to read.
Man, you stole the words right off of my keyboard. Well said!! Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks this.Brian Berkowicz

I don't think there is anything wrong with this question. That is what this PMDG forum is for. If I wasn't excited about the release, along with everyone else, there would be no reason what-so-ever to even check on this forum, except to get support.If you just want to talk about the weather, there is plenty of other forums around to accomodate you. I check this forum because I am at the edge of my seat with excitement about the release of the 737NGx.:( and I'm thrilled that so many others are too.I can't imagine that PMDG or the captain is turned off by all the excitement.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this question. That is what this PMDG forum is for. If I wasn't excited about the release, along with everyone else, there would be no reason what-so-ever to even check on this forum, except to get support.If you just want to talk about the weather, there is plenty of other forums around to accomodate you. I check this forum because I am at the edge of my seat with excitement about the release of the 737NGx.Big Grin.gif and I'm thrilled that so many others are too.I can't imagine that PMDG or the captain is turned off by all the excitement.
+1

Man, you stole the words right off of my keyboard. Well said!! Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks this.Brian Berkowicz
Im glad i could make your life easier by typing your thoughts for you lol. Im sure we are on the same page on a lot of things regarding the pompus attitudes around here.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I don't think there is anything wrong with this question. That is what this PMDG forum is for. If I wasn't excited about the release, along with everyone else, there would be no reason what-so-ever to even check on this forum, except to get support.If you just want to talk about the weather, there is plenty of other forums around to accomodate you. I check this forum because I am at the edge of my seat with excitement about the release of the 737NGx.:( and I'm thrilled that so many others are too.I can't imagine that PMDG or the captain is turned off by all the excitement.
I share your same views... I don't think the Cap is turned off by the excitement... The team is (rightfully IMHO) turned off by the demands/complaining. Cheers!

No it wont happen as you see the whole team is having a break from all this and decided to help see how good the "other teams" NG is. They really love it!:(

No it wont happen as you see the whole team is having a break from all this and decided to help see how good the "other teams" NG is. They really love it!:(
How do You know this. I dought this because they know everyone wants the NGX so there not going to take a break. k.

and another tread is heading into a microburst on short final

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I don't think they're lying, I don't believe they're involved in some conspiracy and I don't believe they are holding out on release in some kind of marketing strategy to increase interest and therefore sales. I think they simply have more productive ways to utilise their time than to respond to every single post that falls along the lines of the original post for this topic. I, for one, would be happy for their next post to be that it has been released!

I, for one, would be happy for their next post to be that it has been released!
+1 Maybe it will be released tommorow. I hope I hope.

- not a chance. PMDG has no reason to " trick " us. Its the last thing they need- and for what? they have been pretty clear about what is going on. Its ridiculous to keep this speculating stuff going, and completley pointless.

Peter Osborn

It is now today! Where is the news!?? :Big Grin:Just kidding. Take your time. Wide Beta when you are ready.

Daniel Miller

Good news Ryan, we have our fingers crossed and are thinking positive for the Dev Team. :(

It wouldnt hurt to put the 777 in wide beta tommrow either lol :( JK JK, but I look forward to seeing the news on the 737 soon