Sign in to follow this  
flyer25

Graphics Issue

Hi all,Below is a photo of the graphics issue I am having in FSX. As you can see the circled areas, the graphics appear jagged. Any ideas would be helpful.Many Thanks,Nick R

First of all, welcome to the forums. Have you reinstalled the 744X? What type of graphics filtering do you have on?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Kevin,Yes I have resintalled several times to no avail. I am using Anisotropic with no anti aliasing.

i assume you have an ati video card. have seen that problem there before. you must download the ati tray tools. then go to 3d settings and then advanced settings. there you can set something that i don't know what the setting is called in english. in german it is "Pixelmitte abwechseln". maybe there is something that looks similar? something about centered pixels??that should fix it.i am using nvidia so i can't really check it.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

i assume you have an ati video card. have seen that problem there before. you must download the ati tray tools. then go to 3d settings and then advanced settings. there you can set something that i don't know what the setting is called in english. in german it is "Pixelmitte abwechseln". maybe there is something that looks similar? something about centered pixels??that should fix it.i am using nvidia so i can't really check it.
According to google that means "Alternate pixel center"

Interesting. I also have this glitch, on add-ons planes from many brands, but not on FSX original planes. It is like a line going from upper left to lower right in every pop-up window. I also have an ATI card. Before I use ATI Tray tools I'd like to have confirmation that it can fix that precise bug .Cheers,Gérard.

Yes it can.... once! Straight%20Face.gifI installed ATT,swiched the "Alternate Pixel Center "option on, and it indeed corrected the bug on my first launch of FSX (although with some side-effects, like blurred text in FSX menus).But on subsequent runs of FSX, the bug reappeared (and the blurred text returned to normal). I tried to switch the option on and off several times, uninstalled and re-installed ATT, to no avail.I don't feel like trying to re-install my whole FSX, SPs, add-ons and so on just for that bug...Cheers,Gérard.