Sign in to follow this  
Bakern

I have a dream...!

I have a dream that PMDG are going to do a "new" Queen, in same quality as the new NGX... I have been study this picture over and over, and one thing for sure, it smells quality long way, in my eyes. :( VC_Shot_High.jpgI think many agree with me on this, that it would have been pretty passionately with a fresh Queen, made by PMDG. :Praying:But, who knows....one day!!! Well, after all, better not to know. (Much better to be surpriced one day :( )

Well, PMDG are already making 3 aircraft. The 744X looks very good, and after all, it was only released in 2007.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The 744X looks very good, and after all, it was only released in 2007.
Well, at the hardware / software side, it probably have taken place a few things since then, that developer can take part in making a new Queen, and certainly has done in connection with the development of NGX. :(

Guys, not to speak for PMDG, but the release program is pretty well explained elsewhere. You've got a short haul airliner in the wings, followed by a long haul airliner that has never been simulated properly in FS. What's to complain about? The 744 continues to be an excellent add-on in it's own right.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

i can imagine how the flight deck of a PMDG 777-300ER will look like, and i must say that is the aircraft i am most looking forward to!! (not to say i am not anticipating the NGX :) )

I just hope they will re-do the outside models of the 744, they use too much FPS!

Z. C

i can imagine how the flight deck of a PMDG 777-300ER will look like, and i must say that is the aircraft i am most looking forward to!! (not to say i am not anticipating the NGX :) )
+1William Coade

+1William Coade
+2But first the NGX please :) I don´t need a 777 so fast because i still learn to fly the MD11. But Short hauls with MD11... not sexy :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

guys Robert said last year that a remake of the 747-400 is going to happen, just a question of when

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

guys Robert said last year that a remake of the 747-400 is going to happen, just a question of when
I thought I remembered hearing that, but I wasn't entirely sure and didn't feel like searching, so I wasn't going to say anything.

Kyle Rodgers

The Queen is already great!I'd prefer that PMDG spend their time and resources on new aircraft that are profitable for both the company and the consumer.Cheers,BillyBob

I hppe that if they are doing a new queen that they will do the new 747-800. Big%20Grin.gif

regards,

Alexander Marx

We have the same dream, don't worry. tongue.gif
Thank's :(