Sign in to follow this  

What jobs can you get in aviation flying a/c?

I'm looking into the future and i'm currently getting my PPL in the UK, and after researching into the requirements and the knowledge involving sponsorship, i'm thinking that i'm not ready for it at the moment. Once i propared and feel that i'm ready, i will apply, but for now i'm looking into the other types of work that one can get as a pilot.A job like an instructor is an obvious one, but what are the less obvious ones?I'm particularly interested in what countries will have what jobs, and what they involve.. ie type of a/c etc..So if anyone knows of some knowledge, please can you share the info, as it will come into consideration for the future to get this career properly underway..Many thanksWill

May I suggest you become a Ppruner!www.pprune.orgTake a look at the forums, especially the wanabees. Everything you ever wanted to know...mike