Sign in to follow this  
Matt00

PMDG - How you communicate among each other?

Hello PMDG-Team!As far as I know some (or all?) members of PMDG do not live in the nearer neighbourhood. So i am wondering how you communicate and handle the business meetings. Therefore I (or we) would like to know:- How far you live away from each other?- How you communicate usually? Traditional via Skype, Mail etc.?- How often do the PMDG members meet personally?- Does the huge (is it huge?) distance effect the working speed?

Last I heard, Vin prefers to use smoke signals, while Robet and Ryan prefer to go with morse code and the ocassional use of the carrier pigeons for media transfer.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I saw a letterpigeon fly by my window with the release candidate, so they sure are up to something!

I saw a letterpigeon fly by my window with the release candidate, so they sure are up to something!
You should have shot it down!!

Hello PMDG-Team!As far as I know some (or all?) members of PMDG do not live in the nearer neighbourhood. So i am wondering how you communicate and handle the business meetings. Therefore I (or we) would like to know:- How far you live away from each other?- How you communicate usually? Traditional via Skype, Mail etc.?- How often do the PMDG members meet personally?- Does the huge (is it huge?) distance effect the working speed?
I'm not sure if everyone has Internet access time, so I'm pretty sure they are using carrier pigeons.... :(

Semaphore, with big flags, very very big flags.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_jymgH8QY

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Most of the time they communicate through the medium of interpretive dance, or mime.Since it is a Next Generation 737 they are working on, they have on occasion been known to use the Tamarian metaphorical language from Star Trek: The Next Generation (after which the NG was indeed named), for example: 'the 737 at Tegucigalpa, his throttles wide open.'Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Most of the time they communicate through the medium of interpretive dance, or mime.Since it is a Next Generation 737 they are working on, they have on occasion they have been known to use the Tamarian metaphorical language from Star Trek: The Next Generation (after which the NG was indeed named), for example: 'the 737 at Tegucigalpa, his throttles wide open.'Al
Bwhahaha!!! That takes me back, nice!!

Hi PMDG Team, what are your Social Security Numbers?Tounge.gif
:( :( Their date of birth, blood type, and genealogy might also be of interest?Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Semaphore, with big flags, very very big flags.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_jymgH8QY
:( :( :LMAO:This video made me laugh a lot. Thanks

Most of the time they communicate through the medium of interpretive dance, or mime.
I have to stop drinking my tea when reading these forums, dam that is funny.

Sorry, but what´s wrong with you all?? That was a normal question? I think the communication is very difficult since they live far away from each other!I think there are much more stupid questions in this forum!!

To be honest, I think that old adage "ask a silly question, get a silly answer" may apply Just%20Kidding.gif. Please understand I'm not trying to be insulting.I think it is a safe bet they will mostly communicate electronically, via email/forums/Skype. I say this because I work with another developer group and that is how we communicate out of the public eye.If you do a search on this forum and look for a article some months back about what their workstations looked like; I think communication got brought up in there as well.RegardsCraig Baillie