Sign in to follow this  
alfy

some help please

Hi Bryan,I'm still trying to find my way around fs2crew I run the pre flight the FO ELCT POWER UP he goes on the walk around and returnsand continues setting the over head panel etc I then run the check list and come to the before start procedure then get the load sheetbut the F/O does not set the his fmc to legs page or the fuel pumps - seat belts - isolation valve - elec hyd pumps - beacon - lower display to enginedo I have to set these myself or am I doing something wrongthank in advanceAlfy

ugcx_banner.png&key=01b5683e492e3b742827

Hi Bryan,I'm still trying to find my way around fs2crew I run the pre flight the FO ELCT POWER UP he goes on the walk around and returnsand continues setting the over head panel etc I then run the check list and come to the before start procedure then get the load sheetbut the F/O does not set the his fmc to legs page or the fuel pumps - seat belts - isolation valve - elec hyd pumps - beacon - lower display to enginedo I have to set these myself or am I doing something wrongthank in advanceAlfy
Hi Alfy,If the FO is not doing his flows as described in the manual, and you're positive the "trigger" for each flow was hit, then it's one of two things:1. Don't resize that panels. That can cause problems.2. Make sure your iFly has the latest iFly Service Pack. That's critical.You can get the latest SP from the iFly Support forum.Best,

Hi Alfy,If the FO is not doing his flows as described in the manual, and you're positive the "trigger" for each flow was hit, then it's one of two things:1. Don't resize that panels. That can cause problems.2. Make sure your iFly has the latest iFly Service Pack. That's critical.You can get the latest SP from the iFly Support forum.Best,
Hi Bryan,I have not resized the panel could you please tell me what you mean when you say the trigger for each flow was hitwill check the ifly website for the service packThanks againAlfy

Hi Bryan,I have not resized the panel could you please tell me what you mean when you say the trigger for each flow was hitwill check the ifly website for the service packThanks againAlfy
Hi Alfy,You're probably missing the Service Pack from iFly. You need the latest one.In the FS2Crew manual, pls take a look at the flows section. It will tell you what the "trigger" is for each flow.By trigger, I simply mean the cue that the FO/PNF uses to start his flow. Best,

Hi Bryan,thanks for the info I have checked the sp and I have sp 2.1 I will just have to have another play around and see if I can get it to workRegardsAlf

Hi Alf,Make sure when you call for the "Before Start Procedure" that its detected as per the Green Bar.Also, make sure the FO is not currently doing another flow when you call for the procedure.I suspect that's the issue.

Hi Bryan,now working it was the keyboard key that I assigned as the main button that was faultyhave now changed the keyboard.Thanks for all you helpAlfy