Sign in to follow this  
mdexter

Addon to make natural movements and bumps?

Same here as Mad Dog said, Could I use EZDOK and keep the same views that the aircraft.cfg camera definitions uses for each aircraft, is there a way of loading up those views and cameras instead of the new views that this program apparently creates??
I don't think that is possible, but creating and modifying camera views in EZDOK is extremely simple: Create a new camera, put it in edit mode, then use the keyboard and mouse to move/zoom/pan/tilt until you've got it exactly where you want it.

I don't think that is possible, but creating and modifying camera views in EZDOK is extremely simple: Create a new camera, put it in edit mode, then use the keyboard and mouse to move/zoom/pan/tilt until you've got it exactly where you want it.
Ahh ok, so you can delete the ezdok cameras and create your own instead??If so I think I will give this a try, the other thing I saw people post about was the hat switch apparently it doesnt allow you to crab (do a 360 degree swivel) around the aircraft it stops halfway. I use my hat switch to swivel in any direction around the aircraft, is this true??Thanks again....

HelloBut you can make the Ezdok views exactly the same as the views already defined in the Aircraft.cfg.So in a way you wont even notice any difference apart from the movement.
I was aware of that. What makes me nervous are the reports I read of users having trouble making it work (the hat switch under XP seems to be a particular issue) and then when they uninstal it leaves FSX in a mess as far as the original views are concerned. I was hoping to leave those untouched and just apply the movement effects. Sadly it seems that isn't possible.