Sign in to follow this  
mdexter

gear/belly lights turn off - is this normal?

Hi All,Ok I have two pictures attached:first is all lights on, (shows part of the livery with belly lights).Second is Gear has come up, but belly lights shut off as well, is this normal for belly lights to dissapear when the wheel light goes off when I raise the front wheelAIRCRAFT.CFGlight.0 = 3, -14.02, -56.65, 4.08, fx_shockwave_navred_nl ,light.1 = 3, -14.02, 56.65, 4.08, fx_shockwave_navgre_nl ,light.2 = 2, -15.22, -57.08, 4.08, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl_3 ,light.3 = 2, -15.22, 57.08, 4.08, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl_3 ,light.4 = 2, 1.60, 0.00, -4.75, fx_shockwave_beacon_fastflash ,light.5 = 1, 8.21, 0.00, 9.30, fx_shockwave_beacon_fastflash_lowl ,light.6 = 3, -62.80, 0.00, 6.82, fx_shockwave_recog_flash_r ,light.7 = 3, -62.80, 0.00, 6.82, fx_shockwave_navwhi_nl ,light.8 = 3, -19.12, -57.71, 3.88, fx_shockwave_recog_flash_r ,light.9 = 3, -19.12, 57.71, 3.88, fx_shockwave_recog_flash_g ,light.10 = 6, 13.12, -2.31, -4.38, fx_Shockwave_landing_light ,light.11 = 6, 13.12, 2.31, -4.38, fx_Shockwave_landing_light ,light.12 = 6, 13.62, -7.18, -0.38, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow ,light.13 = 6, 13.62, 7.18, -0.38, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow ,light.14 = 5, 51.500, 0, -6.00, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow,light.15 = 4, 55.2 , 0, 5.25, fx_shockwave_vclight,light.16 = 6, -6.50, -32.60, -0.10, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_45 ,light.17 = 6, -6.50, 32.60, -0.10, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow_down_45PANEL.CFGgauge05=shockwave_lights!SW Lights, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave lightgauge06=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave lightMany thanks in advance......

Later models of several Boeings automatically switch off the taxi lights when the gear is raised, including the 737 NG.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Later models of several Boeings automatically switch off the taxi lights when the gear is raised, including the 737 NG.Al
Thanks Alan for that, Just a thought...If I make an additional two entries of those belly lights and number them either 1, 2, 3 or 4 would that keep them lit when the wheel light goes off??Thoughts anyone

Thanks Alan for that, Just a thought...If I make an additional two entries of those belly lights and number them either 1, 2, 3 or 4 would that keep them lit when the wheel light goes off??Thoughts anyone
Would anyone know what I would need to do to the lights section as posted above to keep the belly lights lit when I do gear up which turns the main wheel light off, is there a way to keep the belly lights lit as pictured in the first pic??Many thanks anyone

Hi, it's a long, long time since I messed with shockwave lights, but I think you only need the shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave light in your panel cfg. This should be in the [Vcockpit01] section. The gauge number should follow on from the one above it. Then, in the Lights section of the aircraft cfg, any landing light you want to go out on gear retraction has to be assigned to 5 (landing light) and any you want to stay on 6 (taxi light) eg.light.10 = 6, 5.6, 7.28, -1.47, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave lightlight.11 = 6, 5.6, -7.28, -1.47, fx_Shockwave_landing_light_narrow // Shockwave lightlight.12 = 5, 41.85, 0.0, -6.8, fx_Shockwave_landing_light The first two (wing lights) have to be switched on with the taxi light switch, and will stay on. The third one (nose wheel) has to be switched on with the landing light switch, and will go out when the gear is retracted. I only have the default 737. Yours appears to have more landing lights than that, so it's difficult for me to see which light is which, but you appear to already have them all bar one set to the taxi light. Try it with just the shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear,in the position stated above, and see what happens.Russell.

I had this problem with all stock planes with Shockwave lights. Couldn't fix it, uninstalled shockwave :-(