Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Bizarre tail end of CS 707 review

Just had a look at the page with my CS 707 review and the last section appears to have been mixed up with some kind of DVD review, don't know which review that would be, but it sure wasn't mine LOL Here's what it actually said, presumably this will be corrected at some point:What I Like About the CS FSX 707-300• It’s a good solid performer, with high FPS in spite of the detail in the VC• It’s a great model, both inside and out• Texturing is really excellent• Flies like a charm and is very close to how the real thing performs, meaning you really can fly it by the book in most respects• Systems simulation offers a great rendition of a complex trans-oceanic-capable airliner in the early days of jet travel, including radar, doppler, radio and INS navigation capabilities• Documentation is extremely comprehensive• It’s a hell of a lot of bang for your bucks• Good, simple yet effective paint kit is available• Expansion packs are available to give you dedicated cargo variants What I Don't Like About the CS FSX 707-300• Could do with some more info on EPR in the documentation• I paid more for it than you will have to if buy it now!Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I was hoping you had noticed this, Al. Thanks for clearing that up! Wonderful review as always!
Very nice of you to say so, thank you. This has been sorted out by the way, so it now no longer reads as though I've been drinking brake fluid LOLAl

Alan Bradbury

Yes, a fascinating review as usual. I love Al's historical preambles - probably the best bit. And he even managed to get in a reference to Spaghetti westerns, which must be a FS first.. :biggrin: It really makes me want to buy the thing, but all the funds in my penny jar are currently earmarked for a certain 737.Ian

It really makes me want to buy the thing, but all the funds in my penny jar are currently earmarked for a certain 737.Ian
Same boat as you, sir. Luckily I had picked up the 707 on it's release as I anticipated it.Looks like you're becoming a regular reviewer, Al. Maybe we'll be seeing consistent quality reviews from now on?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

What a thoroughly in-depth more so than many reviews I have read,Al,and I had already bought he aircraft long before your Review,and now after having read it, I feel a whole heap better knowing I wisely invested in this Add-on.Superb Review.

Very nice of you to say so Rick, thank you. Of course it's even worse for me, I bought it when it cost more than it does now and then ended up reviewing it, where you'd normally get a free review copy of it :LMAO:Al

Alan Bradbury

Great review Al. I bought the 707 after reading it and thoroughly enjoy it. I did wait for 9.99 sale as I was concerned about how "finished" the sim would be after buying their still buggy 727.Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4