Sign in to follow this  
nam1394

Ground Traffic

I have a small issue with ground traffic. AI planes which intersects my path freezes and even after I pass they keep waiting and blocking the taxiway. They don't even disappear after a while. All the blocked planes would disappear except for the said plane. And sometimes, I would be parked at the gate and a plane taxing the taxiway behind me would stop even if I am only parked. I don't think it is the default ATC doing this, because it doesn't happen if I use the default ATC. Also, AI planes land short of runway and keep rolling into the runway, while some just hit a nose dive 1 mile from the threshold and crash.I am using "removeATC=yes". Latest FSUIPC and makerunways. AI Smooth 1.2 and settings from top to bottom:3536015120OnOff1000521000550OnOnOff

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

I have a small issue with ground traffic. AI planes which intersects my path freezes and even after I pass they keep waiting and blocking the taxiway. They don't even disappear after a while. All the blocked planes would disappear except for the said plane. And sometimes, I would be parked at the gate and a plane taxing the taxiway behind me would stop even if I am only parked. I don't think it is the default ATC doing this, because it doesn't happen if I use the default ATC. Also, AI planes land short of runway and keep rolling into the runway, while some just hit a nose dive 1 mile from the threshold and crash.I am using "removeATC=yes". Latest FSUIPC and makerunways. AI Smooth 1.2 and settings from top to bottom:3536015120OnOff1000521000550OnOnOff
have you clicked the "rebuild rc scenery database" button recently?if you havethen make a log, instructions pinned to the top of the forumbe sure you click debug before loading the planduplicate the problem, email me the log, tell me which ai acted improperly, and i'll look in the log to see whyjd

Ok, i will tonight. Thanks for the prompt reply.
If you find an ansewer please post it. I see the same thing in about one out of five flights. And of course it's ALWAYS after I've spent all the time pre flighting the Ifly 737 and end up with a stalled plane behind me with everyone backing up behind him when I want to push back Black%20Eye.gif Thanks

Try turning off Respond To User Aircraft in AIS to see if it has any effect. It might possibly conflict with RC's control of AI. RC only uses AI control when you are on close final to separate your aircraft and AI, and prevent runway encroachment. Also in AIS be sure ATC messages and voice options are disabled.Distance of AI aircraft to landing aircraft [NM] 3.000000Distance of user aircraft to landing aircraft [NM] 5.000000Heading range for intercept [°] 40Global Approach Fix Distance [NM] 15Minimum Separation Time [sec] 65User plane response (no)Show ATC messages (no)Minimum IFR Holding Altitude [ft MSL] 1000.000000Landing Release Altitude [ft AGL] 5.000000Minimum centerline distance [NM] 2.000000Poll interval [msec] 1000Control Batchsize 5Command Delay [msec] 50Reduce speed on approach (no) Use dynamic speed table xSpeak ATC messages (no)You must rebuild your RC scenery database after initial installation and any other additional sceneries (including afd type files - afcad, afx, ade) using the latest makerwys version from the pinned links at the forum top. RC must have accurate airport facility positions. While there get the latest FSUIPC.Some airport scenery does have specific issues. Try running Afcad 221 FS9 only), AFX, or ADE fault finders if you have issues only with specific scenery.The issue with AI landing short and nose diving is not RC dependent. Various posts have noted that it can depend on AI model flight dynamic specifications (which are different than user models) and also that AI that have taken off from nearby airports arriving in the initial AI catch-up period that may not be at the correct altitude and speed in that densely packed cluster have those properties. This also happens on an AI refresh. AI Smooth should help with this by providing arrival separation.