I have been simming for a long time and this is a new one to me. Yesterday I was on a flight from EGAA to EGGP in the IFly 737-700. I was also running Active Sky 6.5 and FDC Live Cockpit and registered version of FSUIPC. I had loaded the flight in the FMC and had reached cruise altitude. If I remember correctly I had not yet tuned EGGP ATIS Popped out to make a coffee and on returning just caught this message before it disappeared from the screen. FSUIPC ADV Display "Expected Runway 27". I think it was an FSUIPC generated message. It was in a blue box.Was this message produced by Active Sky ? Or was it one of the other programmes?And indeed Runway 27 was the active runway at EGGP.Just curious.I will post this in the other forums if AS6.5 was not responsible.Bill

Solved. The message was generated by FDC Live Cockpit and displayed via FSUIPC ADV Display.Bill