Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

Real World Routes?

Can anyone give me some routes? (Preferable US based routes).I want to fly the J41 on real routes (i.e. so I can get them added to a VA and also use real world callsigns) but I am having difficulty finding them. What real airlines actually operate them?

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

ACA used to fly them. Just google "ACA route map" and you'll find several. I posted one in this forum. Search and you will find.

Kyle Rodgers

Well, as for flightAware, it doesn't show any. That is why I came here. I will look at the Flagstaff/Phoenix route.Thanks!

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Eastern Airways operated them in the UK, and a couple operators in Australia fly them as well.I find I just sub in the J41 for Saab 340 routes or similar type aircraft.