Sign in to follow this  

Finally Manfred Jahn and me started to work on our Basler BT-67 freeware for FSX.Here is a small preview on what happened so far:the Basler about 2 weeks ago:Basler_preview_1.pngwithout the tail section and only one enginetoday (26.6.) nearly finished and ready for the alpha test:Basler_preview_2.pngthe engines are missing because Manfred is redesigning them, they have been to unaccurate in his opinionWe're still searching for someone doing the VC, Gauges and Flightdynamicswithout, the lady won't fly ...We hope you like itGreetings, Daniel

Nearly finished for the alpha testBasler_preview_3.pngWe're still searching for help, to make it fly.

Nice, and that would mean I could park my Dirk Stuck FSX Basler in the boneyard, it's okay, but yours looks better. :Applause:I stuck the Just Flight VC in mine.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Manfred made some small changes to the exteroir. Now we got Basler Bt-67 alpha v2now with skies: Kenn Borek Air Ltd. Livery will come soonPreBeta_1.pngboth Baslers:PreBeta_2.pngPreBeta_3.pngThanks to Thomas R. Weigt, the president of Basler Turbo Conversions http://www.baslerturbo.com/. Glad that he got FSX, he should now how this baby should fly.We still need help with the cockpit and the flightdynamics, the default DC-3's doesn't match that good ...

Kenn Borek Air Ltd. alpha-texture touched downHope you like her new dressBasler_BT-67_C-FMKD.png

Very nice! :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Basler BT-67 alpha V6.1 is now availlable: - turboprop FDE's - updated alpha channels - new model animations (shift+e+4 adds a step ladder, engine covers appear when engines shut down and parking break is set) - removed backwheel ski - copilot added to the cockpit

Where is this available from?? Tom
The alpha version isn't availlable anymore. We had 1 week of testing, now we're working on her again, till the beta test begins.

With the new release of Aerosoft's Antarctica X, the Kenn Borek Air Ltd Basler BT-67 would be too cool! It's been a while. Any news? Thanks,...Don

With the new release of Aerosoft's Antarctica X, the Kenn Borek Air Ltd Basler BT-67 would be too cool!
Terrible pun, Don, terrible pun....... LOL.gif-Dai

Any news?
News? :DGot some new pictures of upcoming textures and the VC is nearly finished!ALCI (Antarctic Logistics Centre International)Lidia (C-GEAI)BT-67_ALCI_C-GEAI_4.pngBT-67_ALCI_C-GEAI_1.pngMia (C-GEAJ)BT-67_ALCI_C-GEAJ_3.pngBT-67_ALCI_C-GEAJ_1.pngKenn Borek Air FleetC-FMKB (Bcrashed 20th dec 2007, now operating in Yellowknife)BT-67_KBA_C-FMKB_1.pngBT-67_KBA_C-FMKB_2.pngC-GJKBBT-67_KBA_C-GJKB_1.pngBT-67_KBA_C-GJKB_2.pngC-GVKBBT-67_KBA_C-GVKB_1.pngBT-67_KBA_C-GVKB_2.pngAWI (Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research)Polar 5 (C-GAWI)BT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_1.pngBT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_2.pngPolar 6 (C-GHGF)BT-67_AWI_C-GHGF_1.pngBT-67_AWI_C-GHGF_2.pngmore to come soon (non antarctic liveries will be included, too)