Sign in to follow this  

I have four slots in my Virtual airline hanger for the BT67. Nice job on the AWI paints and I remember seeing one at Yellowknife a few years back, there awsume to see and smell and hear.

the AWI invited me to take some pictures of the Polar 5 interoir and exteroir! It's going to be awesome!

...due to the feedback I recieved from the fs community the last 4 months, my texture work seems to be complete crappy! So I decided to close down my business, it's a waste of time in my opinion! Public work is cancelled, working for developers, but only if they ask me to!No comeback planed in future! I'm sorry for that.
Say it isn't so! I don't have a Facebook Acct(nor do I want one), otherwise I would have commented there. I've been impressed with your work and hope you'll reconsider...Don

Say it isn't so! I don't have a Facebook Acct(nor do I want one), otherwise I would have commented there. I've been impressed with your work and hope you'll reconsider...Don
Okay, color me confused! Where did the "Quote" come from? It's sure not in this thread anywhere... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It's from Cheese-Strike's facebook page.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It's from Cheese-Strike's facebook page.
Yes it is! You're right! :)The Basler project I'm working on with Manfred Jahn, Alexander Metzger and Hans-Jörg Nägele since june 2011 is going to be my last official FSX project.I'm tired of all the criticism, if people only say: "You and your textures are bad s/f-word!" you lose any interest in texturing. There's no need for me to continue.I'm 19 years old, why I should waste my time and my life in painting aircraft for FSX?!?!I'll stick in painting for private use only (I like all that shiny HD stuff you can do with FSX, it's amazing!)e.g. this oneProject Airbus A318 HD Pack FSX only (interoir and exteroir updated to HD + added some nice new effects)A318-111_Avianca_N594EL.pngA318_fuse_full_HD_STAR.pngDue to the feedback of the community; this HD pack was law quality and unrealistic like hell, so I removed it and all the rest of my textures.Why should I upload them anywhere if there's no interest in?Maybe some of my textures will be published by other painters, it's embarrassing for me to publish textures created by Cheese-Strike Repaints ...It won't be such a great disaster without my textures for FSX, there are other painters which are way better than me. It's not a lose for the FSX community!It worked before Cheese-Strike Repaints and it will continue afterwards!But this should not be discussed here! This topic belongs to the BT-67 project, think it's going to be a stunning addon freeware airplane for FSX.I'm sorry for that!Preparing for my trip to Bremerhaven on thursday feb 23, going to be an awesome day!Regards, Daniel

Daniel, I'm terribly sorry that you've been so victimized by the hateful and ungrateful unwashed savages that seem to have infected our beloved hobby. Those of us who actually count though are very much impressed by your work!Just send those who whine and moan and otherwise act like the horse's &@($* they are a link to Adobe Photoshop and say, let's see you do better! Otherwise, just take a long walk off a short pier and do both the world and the gene pool a favor......or some words to that affect... :(

Fr. Bill    

Well I Personally liked that Basler BT-67 Propliner, didn't see anything wrong with it really, Here check this Video Out I made of the Basler BT-67 for FSX on my YOU TUBE Channel here ------}

Hope this one shows up soon. We need a decent BT for FSX.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The Basler used in the video is Dirk Stuck's BT-67 right? That's the reason why we started to set up our freeware!Our cockpit got updated, we're still not finished! But we try to make her fly as soon as possible!BT-67_Cockpit_1.pngBT-67_Cockpit_2.pngBT-67_Cockpit_3.pngBT-67_Cockpit_4.pngBT-67_Cockpit_5.pngI've been to Bremerhaven and visited the AWI, took about 600 pictures of the real Polar 5! She's amazing!BT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_3.pngBT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_4.pngBT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_5.pngBT-67_AWI_C-GAWI_6.pngPolar 5/6 are official supported by the AWI, textures represent to 100% the original airplane!I've made a preview video, landing at Orcas Island. The sound does not fit to 100% but we can't get a better sound package (it's the default FSX turboprop sound)!

Some more outdoor screens of our Basler project! Textures are finished! ENB mod makes it look so realistic ;)Skies can now be lowered by moving the ski lever in the cockpit, this will affect groundhandling!BT-67_KBA_C-GVKB_3.pngBT-67_KBA_C-GVKB_4.pngBT-67_KBA_C-GVKB_5.png

Beautiful! I hope the lever lowers the skiis, and not the skies... :(

Fr. Bill