Sign in to follow this  
baw079

Unable to use

Bryan,I have been using the voice control for several months without problem and recently installed the button control for use when not flying online.Since installing the button control, when I load any IFLY 737 as soon as FSX starts the a/c does cartwheels and doesn't stop meaning I have to close down FSX.If I load any other a/c without FS2crw I have no problem.I have uninstalled the button and voice control programs and also uninstalled the IFly a/c.When the a/c is re-installed everything runs fine but when I install either the voice or button control again, I get the cartwheels starting again.In effect, both programs have become completely unusable.Have you any idea what might have occured.ThanksWillie G

Willy,You have to run the iFly configuation editor and load fuel and payload for EVERY iFly 737 model you are going to use. I guess your problem is the result of not having done this after adding FS2Crew.Cheers,Henri

Willy,You have to run the iFly configuation editor and load fuel and payload for EVERY iFly 737 model you are going to use. I guess your problem is the result of not having done this after adding FS2Crew.Cheers,Henri
Hi Willie,What Henri said.You must add "weight" to each model in the iFly Config Manager, otherwise the aircraft will load totally empty and spin around like that.This is an issue in the iFly Config manager. The iFly devs told me they'd fix it in their next update.In the meantime, just make sure "each model" has some weight in it - fuel, pax, cargo, etc.Cheers,

Gents,Thanyou very much for the quick response in identifying the problem.That indeed was what I never did!Just completed my first button flight and once again Bryan, you have indeed excelled yourself again.Thanks again guysWillie G