Sign in to follow this  
DennieT

Prosim737

Hallo.Well, Prosim737 is an aviation suit similar to Project Mangenta. At the moment it is free and a superb programm. My wish is to use it with mcp combo panel and there are a lot of guys out there trying the same. Unfortunely I am a newbie in offsets and lua programing. However, I figured out the following in the prosim manual:Using FSUIPC OffsetsWhen “Control via FSUIPC” is activated, ProsimMCP will use FSUIPC offsets. These offsets areidentical to the one that Project Magenta uses. Whenever possible, set your hardware to ProjectMagenta offsets.Buttons and switchesProsimMCP reads the 8-byte offset 0x5410 for buttons. This area is divided in 64 bits. Togglinga bit will trigger a button push. This means that the bit has to be changed to generate the action.If the bit was “0”, a “1” needs to be written. If the bit was “1”, a “0” has to be written.Here are the mappings of bits to buttons:Bit 12 CWS A (known to PM as Alt 747)Bit 17 Will set Flight Director 2 to onBit 18 Will set Flight Director 2 to offetc,etc...Okay, please help to get the mcp combo alive with that...What to to in LINDA??Further:DisplaysHere are the offsets for displays:0xc4e (2 bytes) Course 10xc5e (2 bytes) Course 20x540a (4 bytes) Alt0x540c (2 bytes) VSI0x5408 (2 bytes) HeadingAs far as I understood, above mentioned give the values to the mcp display right?What to do here?Many thanks in advance!Dennie

Just had a look on what the Prosim737 is.. Interesting. And sure it could be connected with VRi MCP Combo by LINDA, but this requires some work creating a module for it. As for myself I'm not yet interested in that because I'm not going to build home cockpit. But you can try to learn a little about the Lua and FSUIPC offset to make it work by yourself.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

I tried everythink now to get it working, but finally no luck. Thats also because I am not a programmer. I managed to send data via FSUIPC to prosim737, but I am not able to read data and send it to the display of the mcp combo.Anybody out there who can assist me? Please help!

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning