Sign in to follow this  
mlaban

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Forum!

Hello Everyone,This is Matt of Flying Development Studio, the company behind Infinite Flight, the flight simulator for Windows Phone 7!Some of our users have suggested that we open a forum on Avsim about our simulator. This is your forum, feel free to ask questions about Infinite Flight, request features, airplanes...You can find out more about Infinite Flight on our blog at http://www.flyingdevelopmentstudio.comHappy Landings,MattFlying Development Studio

First of all I want to say I love this game. The fact that I can sit on the subway and fly a 747 with great graphics and controls is well worth the price. I would highly recommend some new planes, perhaps the gracefull Concorde and a classic MD-11. One thing I think needs to be addressed is the lack of flight lessons. In my game I only have 1 lesson, perhaps some on landing and navigation would be great. I don't know how to line up with the runways on waypoints for good landings. Also a BIG bonus would be the ability to "save" your flights so you can view your perfect landings and takeoffs over and over again.Again, this is an awesome game and with a few tweaks, addons this game could be the benchmark for other phone Sims. Thanks for your time.

First of all I want to say I love this game. The fact that I can sit on the subway and fly a 747 with great graphics and controls is well worth the price. I would highly recommend some new planes, perhaps the gracefull Concorde and a classic MD-11. One thing I think needs to be addressed is the lack of flight lessons. In my game I only have 1 lesson, perhaps some on landing and navigation would be great. I don't know how to line up with the runways on waypoints for good landings. Also a BIG bonus would be the ability to "save" your flights so you can view your perfect landings and takeoffs over and over again.
Thanks for the comments!You can send the suggestions to our uservoice site here:http://flyingdevstudio.uservoice.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/filters/top
Again, this is an awesome game and with a few tweaks, addons this game could be the benchmark for other phone Sims. Thanks for your time.
We actually thought of this option, maybe we'll get to it some day :)--Matt

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you fly the shuttle? I can't take off and I see no other way of flying it.Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you fly the shuttle? I can't take off and I see no other way of flying it.

Hello,

Maybe I'm just missing something obvious, but how do you fly the shuttle? I can't take off and I see no other way of flying it.
The space shuttle can only land in Infinite Flight. You can access the mission by going to the Aircraft selection page, and clicking on the Missions button when the Shuttle is selected.Regards,Matt

Im having problems with the sound when trying to play new update, august 2013, on Apple TV. No sound comes out!

What should my throttle,trim, and flaps be at when landing???

Have your trim on 0 unless you are stalling your flaps should be 10 degs lower than the highest setting but if the plane is a propeller engine or a quad engine have the flaps on the highest setting. When the plane is flying on top of the runway engage the autopilot (if the flight plan has already be set) then gently reduce the throttle from idle to nothing. If you have landed and there are a lot of runway left and you are going to quick put the throttle in the reverse setting with the brakes and spoilers on. When your speed is 30kts turn of the reverse... also can manually reduce the hieght of the plane and the the power on the throttle. For more help try youtube, there are numerous videos to help you.... have a nice day XD

Hi everybody,

I just downloaded the simulator yesterday and I am literally awed by its top quality design.  I run it on my Nexus 7 (2013) and everything seems to work to perfection.  This is, by far, the best flight simulator on Android I have ever seen and it compares very well with Flight Gear (which I run on GNU/Linux).

I have two small requests:

1) a "save flight" and "resume fight" option would be very useful

2) include an interesiting Russian aircraft like the Il-76MDM, the Beriev Be-200 or het Sukhoi Superjet 100.

Thanks a lot!!

Crotalus

How to trim for the Propeller Momentum of Cesna 172?

It banks to the left and the prop is the reason I understand.

FSX has a trim for that. Cant find it on the IF

Hi Matt, I'm William. I work for Phillip Phan (developer of Gunship III) as a beta tester. Some people claimed that multiplayer thing comes out in 2 or 3 days, is that true?