Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

Thanks for the update Robert.Hopefully, this thread doesn't get locked because of stupidity.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Great Great news!I just got done upgrading my PC so it will run fsx abit better. I have a ton of memory (Kingston Hyperx if your wondering) and fitted a Corsair H70 cooler. And got a second monitor for charts/ELB ect. Btw its only a cheapish 22" thats low energy, I just tested it with a meter and its drawing only 11 watts! My Mobile phone draws that when I charge it up! hehe.

Great news thanks Robert. hopefully the mood on this forum will be much brighter now that we are not too far away from release.Can't wait to get my hands on her! :(

Great news. I go on holiday for 2 weeks next Saturday, hopefully something to look forward to on my return!

This is great news, thank you Robert for a great, day (if not week or month)-making post!Hoping for a short and successful wide-beta progress!Best regards

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Nice update. That's what all of us wanted to hear. Now i'm sure that release is really close :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Great update! It's hard to believe but I think we are within a week or two now.

Great update! It's hard to believe but I think we are within a week or two now.
Everybody thinks that after every update.

Everybody thinks that after every update.
- lets not forget the reason why PMDg held it back for so " long" was to work out the bugs. Logic tells me that more than likely, there arent going to be any show stoppers. Im going to be optimistic now that its in the FINAL testing stages. My guess would be next weekend, or a couple days there after.No matter what- its that much closer to release, Period.

Peter Osborn

Thanks for the wonderful update Captain Robert. Can't wait to hear more updates regarding progress, performance, and pricing.

Sounds good Robert! Thanks for the second most wished for update, you can guess what the first would be! :(

- lets not forget the reason why PMDg held it back for so " long" was to work out the bugs. Logic tells me that more than likely, there arent going to be any show stoppers. Im going to be optimistic now that its in the FINAL testing stages. My guess would be next weekend, or a couple days there after.No matter what- its that much closer to release, Period.
I think next weekend may be a little too optimistic! But hopefully won't be more than a few weeks :(

Sounds good Robert! Thanks for the second most wished for update, you can guess what the first would be! :Big Grin:I think next weekend may be a little too optimistic! But hopefully won't be more than a few weeks :(
+1I guess end of july is a good time for a littl release :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Wauw, I had a feeling that you would release after I got back from Asia! And yes so soon after Batting%20Eyelashes.gifI cannot wait! I am flying your 747 ONLY in FS, and as much as I love that big bird, I need some new technology!Thank you for your great work! And I will be looking forward to the 777 as well, is is my favorite aircraft after all Big%20Grin.gif

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg