Sign in to follow this  
j4100

737- NGX

Does anyone know if the 737 will be available on DVD as well as via download?I find its easy to set up the computer following a major crash useing a disc instead of wasting Ryan & Vins time online. Ray Griffiths.

The 737 NGX will be released in a boxed version about 6 months after the initial download release.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hi, RayI have heard that it will be first able to download and in the next months of the release day it will be able to buy in CD version.Jorge Escobar.

It will likely not come out boxed until we have it at what we consider a finalized state. We don't like making people go download patches after installing the CD version.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

@TabsWill the people who download the NGX at the beginning get a discount for the boxed version?

I guess there should be a price for Boxed version where people can pay now for it and when it's available PMDG should ship it out the boxed version.

I believe the box set is distributed by another Company (? Aerosoft) and that PMDG has no control of the final price.

No plans for discounts or anything like that.Any sort of preorder stuff on the boxed version would be through Aerosoft, yes.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

The boxed version has higher costs, above all if well manufactured and with extra gadgets like I suppose it will have." Reading " how the downloadable version sells are going, it will give PMDG a sharper picture on how to support / invest into the boxed version ( in terms of gadgets, DVD printing colors etc.. ) Anyway it will be done for sure.-

Why are we shouting? rolleyes.gif
I'll take that as a joke. But who said anything about shouting?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Does anyone know if the 737 will be available on DVD as well as via download?I find its easy to set up the computer following a major crash useing a disc instead of wasting Ryan & Vins time online. Ray Griffiths.
Hi what wrong with downloading than burning it to ur own cd than u got ur own copy cant see why wait till the box version is out when u can download

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I love having the boxed versions but dont want to wait and will burn to disk,Any chance of like a downloadable DVD case insert so it looks nice :)

i would love pacth with shared cockpit that would just be so great. :(