Sign in to follow this  
Helge Rasmussen

iFly 737NG (module version 2.0)

Oops, try again please
Now it works Straight%20Face.gif Just downloaded and I'll install then in a few minutes.Once more thank you Helge.Best Regards from BelgiumMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Hi Helge:You are the best my friend, thank so much for this. :( :( Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

Hi Helge,fantastic work, thx a lot.Just one question, I see your new gear-funktion different for each model (600, 700...)Do I have to assign one version for each model or does one assignment work for all models?

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Don't use the macros directly.Select a free button on the MCP Combo or your joystick.Right click on "empty" in the "On Press" column, selecdt "iFly 737", then "Other", then "iFly737 GearUpOff".Now that button should raise the gear; if the gear already is up, then it should turn the gear off.Helge

Helge Rasmussen

Hi Helge,that is understood, but I have assigned the Gear up and Gear down to one Axis of my Saitek Throttle over FSUIPC4.Over FSUIPC4 there are only Macro-Funktions available.And btw, where do I find the "Hdg show" command in LINDA?

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

And btw, where do I find the "Hdg show" command in LINDA?
This is outdated function from the Default FSX library. It's obsolete now.If I understand you correctly...

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

I don't think its possible to use Linda code from FSUIPC. Artem would know I assume.I have extracted the relevant code from my iFly737 linda support so you can use it from FSUIPC:Save this as geardown.lua in the Modules directory:

local aircraft = ipc.readSTR(0x3D00, 35)local variant	if string.find(aircraft, "737%-600") ~= nil then    	variant = "600"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-700") ~= nil then    	variant = "700"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-800") ~= nil then    	variant = "800"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-900") ~= nil then    	variant = "900"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ2") ~= nil then    	variant = "BB2"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ3") ~= nil then	variant = "BB3"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ") ~= nil then	variant = "BBJ"else	variant = "600" -- Fall back to the 600endmacro = "iFly737: " .. variantipc.macro(macro .. "PNL GearDown")

Save this as gearupoff.lua in the Modules directory:

local aircraft = ipc.readSTR(0x3D00, 35)local variant	if string.find(aircraft, "737%-600") ~= nil then    	variant = "600"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-700") ~= nil then    	variant = "700"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-800") ~= nil then    	variant = "800"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-900") ~= nil then    	variant = "900"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ2") ~= nil then    	variant = "BB2"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ3") ~= nil then	variant = "BB3"elseif string.find(aircraft, "737%-BBJ") ~= nil then	variant = "BBJ"else	variant = "600" -- Fall back to the 600endmacro = "iFly737: " .. variant-- Raise gear, if already up, turn off-- 0: Up, 1: Off, 2: Downlocal gear = ipc.readLvar("L:VC_Gear_Lever_Val")if (gear == 2) then    	ipc.macro(macro .. "PNL GearUp")else    	ipc.macro(macro .. "PNL GearOff")end

Now you can program a button or key to execute gear up/off or down by assigning "Lua gearupoff" or "Lua geardown" to a button/key.The above will only work if you have installed iFly737 module 1.10.PS: This may not be the best way to do it, I am no FSUIPC shark :)Helge

Helge Rasmussen

I don't think its possible to use Linda code from FSUIPC. Artem would know I assume.
Yes, it's impossible right now. There are some workarounds possible, but they all are not "pretty".

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Hi and thx a lot for your help.I'm sure it will work.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi Helge,unfortunately it does not work.When I assign the macro for a special variant (600, 800 e.c.) it works.In your Linda-Code it starts with "function InitVars ()". Is this unnecessary in your new code?And it would be nice, using the Gear-Off-Function, so I can set my lever to the matching position.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Crum, Hello hope all is well... I have run into an issue with ifly... Not sure what I'm doing wrong.... I have the ifly SP loaded 1.2 I think is correct... Linda everything works except, FD on switch, A/T switch, EFIS range, EFIS selection i.e map, and all the buttons will not select their function like sta, wpt, and dat. Ifly version module say 1.10 Linda Version is 1.0.3 Am I suppose to roll back to 1.0.2 Thanks in advance....

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Crum, Hello hope all is well... I have run into an issue with ifly... Not sure what I'm doing wrong.... I have the ifly SP loaded 1.2 I think is correct...
Hi Will and Crum,Same issue for me I think Helge will keep an eye next Monday when I'll be coming back at home.As information I've changed the choice of a/c and choosen another one (JetAir iFly 737-800).Version 1.10 was working well with the original iFly737-900 and after changing the a/c I've the same issue as Will.Hope this help.Have a nice day.

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Marc, Will I cannot help this time because doesn't own the iFly and cannot test it myself. Wait for Helge to answer.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL

Marc, Will I cannot help this time because doesn't own the iFly and cannot test it myself. Wait for Helge to answer.
No problem Crum I've time :rolleyes:Best RegardsMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO