Sign in to follow this  
Helge Rasmussen

iFly 737NG (module version 2.0)

No problem Crum I've time :rolleyes:Best RegardsMarc
iFly SP 1.02 is the problem. Revert to the iFly SP1 original.

Petraeus

iFly SP 1.02 is the problem. Revert to the iFly SP1 original.
Hello Petraeus,Thanks for the tip. Just reinstalled the iFly SP1 original and LINDA works perfectly.BRMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Linda module for iFly 737NG SP1.02Module features:

• All EFIS and MCP actions are available from the MCP Combo where buttons are available for it.
  • MCP actions are indicated on the MCP Combo display.
  • All plane variants are supported

Download:

Changes since previous version:

• Modified to work with SP1.02

NOTE:

• If you use the unpatched iFLy737 then use Linda module v1.02
  • If you use iFly737 with SP1, then useLinda module v1.10
  • if you use iFly737 with SP1.02 then use Linda module v1.20

Helge Rasmussen

Linda module for iFly 737NG SP1.02Module features:
  • All EFIS and MCP actions are available from the MCP Combo where buttons are available for it.
  • MCP actions are indicated on the MCP Combo display.
  • All plane variants are supported

Download:

Changes since previous version:

• Modified to work with SP1.02

NOTE:

• If you use the unpatched iFLy737 then use Linda module v1.02
  • If you use iFly737 with SP1, then useLinda module v1.10
  • if you use iFly737 with SP1.02 then use Linda module v1.20

Hi HelgeMany thanks for your speedy reaction.Will test tomorrowBest RegardsMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Hello Helge,Just tested your latest version 1.20 with the SP1.02 of iFly and the MCP COMBO works like a charm :)Many thanks once more.Best RegardsMarc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Hi Helge,again what a quick service.Works perfect, thx.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Again sound like you have fixed... I will test in a bit... Would like to thank you all for the quick turn fix....! Hope you all had a great weekend....Take Care

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Here is MCP Combo keymap for iFly 737NG FSX, created by myself :Dhttp://www.fileserve.com/file/YmNAbcs/FSX_iFly_737_Keymap_MCP_Combo.zip

Please delete, wrong Threat.

Edited by FSC190

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

upd May 2012:

thanks to Sebastian Moebius, Helge E. Rasmussen

Changes in version 2.0:

* support of iflytofsuipc.exe - no macros anymore, this approach is more update safe

* all 1247(!) documented key command offsets supported

* more groups than in iFly documentation for easier look up of actions

* backward compatibility to existing configs - but they only work with the iflytofsuipc.exe running

* basic detection whether iflytofsuipc.exe running or not

* user notification in FS if iflytofsuipc.exe not running

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Brother, me again.... I should change my user name to "not the sharpest tool in the box"... anyway... struggling with the iFly module. I'm trying to add ELEV TRIM UP/DOWN to buttons 3/4 on my yoke with repeat. I'm using the ifly command set STAB TRIM UP and STAB TRIM DOWN but I get an error message about iFlytoFSUIPC not running... I can hear a button clicking on the panel but not sure which one it is - certainly isn't my trim wheel. Any ideas?

Anyone else having Linda problems after installing the new iFly V2 Feature Pack? Most features on my MCP2 are now unresponsive. I'm guessing there will need to be some updates in the module....

After installing the new future pack, i have problems with my vrinsight combo, most of the funktion are not working.

Is there a update ready ,

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hey Brother, me again.... I should change my user name to "not the sharpest tool in the box"... anyway... struggling with the iFly module. I'm trying to add ELEV TRIM UP/DOWN to buttons 3/4 on my yoke with repeat. I'm using the ifly command set STAB TRIM UP and STAB TRIM DOWN but I get an error message about iFlytoFSUIPC not running... I can hear a button clicking on the panel but not sure which one it is - certainly isn't my trim wheel. Any ideas?

The 2.0 version depends on the iflytofsuipc.exe provided by the ifly team to access all ifly functions. Please download the tool, and run it beside FS.

The button click may be the lights which are switched using ifly-fsuipc-offsets to check if the offsets are exposed correctly. I know that this check doesn't work 100% correctly. Sometimes the error message comes up even though everything is working fine. I'll try to find a better way once I have more time - maybe at the end of the month.

Anyone else having Linda problems after installing the new iFly V2 Feature Pack? Most features on my MCP2 are now unresponsive. I'm guessing there will need to be some updates in the module....

This is possible but I haven't been able to try it out yet. I'll give it a look as soon as possible.

Which functions aren't working anymore? Just provide one or two and I can look it up easier in the documentation.