Sign in to follow this  
Helge Rasmussen

iFly 737NG (module version 2.0)

Hi to All, that's a nice Edition,

but what the hell is, if i'm using fs9/fs2004 ? Always reading fsx. ?!. Does LINDA and the ifly737NG modul work with fs9 ?. :Thinking:

thx :smile:

but what the hell is, if i'm using fs9/fs2004 ?

then you can't use LINDA! That's why you always read FSX :P

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then you can't use LINDA! That's why you always read FSX :P

I thought it ! Damn !. :mad: So, then maybe in future. At present it would be too much effort... :rolleyes:

thanks for your fast response :good:

I've tested the LINDA ifly module thoroughly during the last two weeks in my own setup - mainly MCP and Overhead assignments and everything still works fine as long as one uses the adequate ifl2fsuipc.exe available from ifly forum.

ifly v1.01 -> iflytofsuipc.exe v1.15beta

ifly FP3.0 -> iflytofsuipc2.03

ifly FP3.1 -> iflytofsuipc2.14

Cheers!

Hi all, just a question, I've not well understood wich one is the latest module to be downloaded.

I own IFly 737NG for FSX FP 3.1, guenseli speaks about a (module) Version 2.0, but I found a link only for version 1.20.

Maybe it's my fault or my poor english, but I'd like to be sure to download the correct version.

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake, just found the V.2.0 in the first page  :blush:

Thanks!!

Mauro

Hi all,

I just downloaded the latest modules for the iFly which I just intalled and assigned the button and knobs functions with the use of the new iFlyToFSUIPC v2.14 commands.

My problem is, that sometimes there is a mismatch of the displayed information on my MCPII and the airplane MCP-display within the simulator (speed of 102 on MCPII and 104 in simulator for example). I did not have that problem with my PMDG before.

I did some comparison of the lua-functions and found out, that the PMDG-version reads back variables from the plane after sending commands (with a certain delay of course) and displays it correctly .

The iFly functions simply send out the commands, without syncing afterwards.

Is it possible that not every command arrives inside the sim and so I get this mismatch?

Regards

Marc

Marc Weber

Hi!

I have a vrinsight mcp 1 combo on windows7 with p3d 2.4 fsupic (latest version) and linda (latest version) and the ifly 737NG with the latest servicepack

With the Profiles 1.02, 1.10, 1.20 only the knobs are working - none of the buttons or switches.
Kann somebody give me a hint please?

regards

Martin

Hi Martin

You will find that the knobs (SPD/HDG/ALT) are "hard-wired" on the MCP1. You have to go to the MCP Combo page and assign functions to each button to the iFly737 module. So I can help you further can you follow the guidelines at here.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Will this module work with P3Dv4? They just released the iFly 737 for P3Dv4 with full P3Dv4 SDK functionality, this is not a port over. Thinking about buying it and using the MCP with it. 

Eric 

I really can't promise it, I do not have the iFly 737

I assume it will work, but that is just a guess.

Why not going for the PMDG 737?

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester