Sign in to follow this  
simsekguntac

Turkish Airlines Livery

Hello to everyone. I saw some images of PMDG NGX Turkish Airlines at facebook. I realized that tail logo at NGX is old one. Turkish Airlines has been using new tail logo and I was wondering if PMDG can update this logo for the upcoming NGX. That would make sim more realistic for sure. Thank you.Guntac

there are quite a few of the liveries done that for some reason have used the old livery and not updated ones. Why would they its like they havnt done their homework and the new liveries have been around for longtime how could they miss it so easily.

They've showed a handful of liveries. We don't know what else there is they may have done that one they may have not but hundreds will surely follow after release by both pmdg and repainters.

And don't forget that after release there'll also be a paintkit, and there are plenty of people who can make a proper repaint.

Turkish Airlines uses two different liveries at the moment, including 2 special ones for the 738's (which is the sponsored Football teams liveries: Barcelona and Manchester), then there's a special livery for the A-320 as well, all other active aircraft from THY are using the standard livery, HOWEVER, some of them ae using the new tail logo and the new title at the front fuselage. In my opinion, the "old" livery with the tulip on the back and the standard logo etc. is the best one. But as i said, they are using two different liveries (except the special ones for the sponsored teams)..

there are quite a few of the liveries done that for some reason have used the old livery and not updated ones. Why would they its like they havnt done their homework and the new liveries have been around for longtime how could they miss it so easily.
Because some people like flying older liveries. It doesn't mean they've 'missed' anything.

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

Please stop making assumptions like this. We don't only paint the latest livery that an airline has. Pete does whatever he wants to do here, we place no restrictions on him.Several of the liveries show so far DO have the newer one also painted. (or older ones too in some cases where we've shown the newest one) Stop assuming that what we've shown is all that exists, it isn't.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have flown in that one that Pete chose from IST-CPH! :-P Burhanyie! :-P

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg