Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

FSPlanet

Guest jon_151

Yesterday, we have seen one of our work was on FSPlanet.com, we wrote them a letter respectively asking Ferdy to remove our file.We have aware that we will only upload our work to Avsim, no else we would go upload our work, except with some consideration.It would be interesting to know how he could get some of files uploaded to Avsim to his site, he said that there is someone upload the file to him, I believe that someone got association with FSPlanet.comAnyway here's what I wrote:Mr Serena, We are from Jet Precision Aircraft Repaint group and we have noticed that you have uploaded one of our work to your database, which is the British Airways Whale Rider Boeing 777 200 by Toby Wise, one of our member. Jet Precision would therefore request that your remove that immidiately including the picture or even the download details, either that is from your free version or First Class version, you got to at least drop us or the author email to ask permission first before uploading our file to FSPlanet. We would consider if you asked us permission. We respectively asked to remove our files and next time, we do not want to see our files again at FSPlanet.com unless proper permission have been obtained first. Thank You. I got the response today:Jonathan, Personally I don't upload or remove any file published at FSPLANET.COM. All files are being uploaded to our server in Italy or by email. If you want I can report you the IP number of the uploader. File has been removed as wished. We don't have nothing to win or to lose, with or without your file. If you don't want to see your file published at FSPLANET.COM which is the 3rd most visited FS website worldwide, then go ahead. Have a nice day! I replied and asked for the uploader's IP address.So it's very funny to see how he replied, the third most visited FS website worldwide ?, yeah right eventually he's imagination got wee bit too far lol :D.

-| Pentium 3 Celeron @ 993 MHz - Asus CUV4XC + - 512 MB SDRAM 133MHz - Overclocked 64 MB GeForce 2 WinFast - Creative PCI64 - WindowsXP SP1 |-

Guest flightpro08

That's a pretty rude response IMHO. Boy I'd love to see FSPLANET shut down.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designerhttp://members.cox.net/santracon/images/san_logo.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

3rd most visited site... LMAO :-lol Yeah, maybe from the bottom!! :-rollI don't know what else there is left to do about FSPirate.Take careMike

Guest jon_151

I'm waiting for his reply now.I asked for the uploader's IP address, I will let you guys know his response.LMAO I'm still laughing the way he said 3rd from the top Most visited FS site worldwide, believe me like Mike said, sooner he will be third from the bottom :D.

-| Pentium 3 Celeron @ 993 MHz - Asus CUV4XC + - 512 MB SDRAM 133MHz - Overclocked 64 MB GeForce 2 WinFast - Creative PCI64 - WindowsXP SP1 |- Please read: http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID6/1097.html

Guest flightpro08

LOL He's probably so used to getting e-mails regarding the same piracy issue that he just puts on auto-reply. :-lolRyan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designerhttp://members.cox.net/santracon/images/san_logo.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298