Sign in to follow this  
jujumannn

FS2crew voice addition for PMDG MD 11

Dear Bryan.FS2Crew is as important as the aircraft itself. look what you have done to the community, look how many people have thanked to you. I ain't flying without FS2Crew, that's for sure.Count me in
Yep thats a really good point, I really hope to see this product someday, even if it has some limitations, I wish every die hard MD11 fan would contribute to this thread.

I really love the MD-11. But since Iflown the Leveld-D with the Voice Commander I cannot fly a plane without it ;-) Anyway, expect the MD-11. I still fly it very much, and I would be one of the guys who will buy a voice version "even if its just" like the 747 version (which I also own, and makes always fun tu use it)Nicolas

I really love the MD-11. But since Iflown the Leveld-D with the Voice Commander I cannot fly a plane without it ;-) Anyway, expect the MD-11. I still fly it very much, and I would be one of the guys who will buy a voice version "even if its just" like the 747 version (which I also own, and makes always fun tu use it)Nicolas
One for me too!!Eric

I would also love to see a Voice Commander edition for the MD-11 (FS9 though). I really enjoy it on the 747 and I agree with the other posters that it adds to a great deal of realism, when flying these birds. I don't like the click version either and I would be happy with the way it works on the 747 - even if that means no MCP control and so on. Any virtual helping hand on the Flight Deck is appreciated, and especially the MD-11 can be a whole lot of work during approach and landing. Count me in on the Voice Version for the MD-11.

Max

i9 9900K @5GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra | 32GB Gskill 3200C14 | Palit GTX 1080Ti Super Jetstream

2x Samsung 840Evo SSD | BenQ PD3200Q 32"

Isn't it ironic that since I bought FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander I primarily use this aircraft; even more often than the NGX. There even seems to be an SDK for the J41? Why not for the MD11?

Isn't it ironic that since I bought FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander I primarily use this aircraft; even more often than the NGX. There even seems to be an SDK for the J41? Why not for the MD11?
I don't think there is an sdk for the js41, I think that pmdg allowed Bryan access to there code (something like that) I would settle for a voice commander with limitations in a heart beat, but I think it would be in pmdg interests to allow him to do the same thing as he did with the js41, I really think this could add to the sales figures for the md11, since the release of the ngx there are alot of new folks introduced to pmdg, Im sure a product like fs2crew voice commander could relly put the spot light back on the md11, one of the most interesting aircraft to fly in fsx.

I will take a voice commander any way you can do it. You sir changed flight simming for me forever with your JS41 pack. I wish the LVL D 767 didn't look so dated...I would FS2Crew her up in a heartbeat!I would love to see an MD-11 with a VC and fully matured features to rival the NGX, and if the 747X could do the same both FS2Crew and PMDG could expect several of my dollars in their accounts that day.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, Brian? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?With bells on?

Regards,

PD

I'd be in. Even without the MCP control, I'm fine with it. I generally avoid setting anything with the JS41 anyway, to be really sure I don't run into a run-away command.

Kyle Rodgers

I'd be in. Even without the MCP control, I'm fine with it. I generally avoid setting anything with the JS41 anyway, to be really sure I don't run into a run-away command.
I pretty much do the same thing, I really hope he will consider this.

Guest BruceU

+1 as well, same as the 747 is just fine, adds so much to the sim :(

Yes I would buy a MD11 voice commander in an instant too! Do we think there is even a slight chance PMDG will make an SDK though? I hope but I don't know Lee