Sign in to follow this  
jujumannn

FS2crew voice addition for PMDG MD 11

Just to keep the request alive - I would purchase a voice edition of the MD11 - even if it did not have all the features that would normally be included if a SDK was available. (Did purchase the button version a while back, have not installed it and may not, enjoy the voice versions of the 747/JS41/LDS767/737NGX too much to fly the MD11 with keyboard/mouse clicks only on the crew side)...

Thats very bad news. Sign me in for the Voice edition WANTED List

• Upvote 1

Lukas Dalton

Sorry, guys, MD11 just isn't going to happen

Pretty final don't you think ...

Bryan knows I have purchased pretty much everything for FS9 since the Cessna ... so I am a loyal customer. Therefore I'm sure he won't mind my bringing to the attention of new hopefuls a previous thread in which it was written:-

but for the md11 had to buy Multi Crew Experience after a fellow MD11 fan recommended it.It has full control of the autopilot, controls dial a flap and you can create your own flows and procedures, all with voice control. I still use fs2crew for my maddog and 767 but am very happy with mce voice control for the md11

If he made a voice version for the md-11 I would buy the md-11 just for that :)

I don't want old planes like the level D..

+1 voice version for MD-11 who is juste a "state of the art" addon as the NGX (so a bit older ) could be a must have!

I can't understand how is it possible to spend time making fs2crew for ###### like Wilco addon and forget intentionally PMDG one...

I take lot of pleasure to fly with the old 747X and your basic fs2crew voice, I really don't need more!

If you need subscription for starting working on it, count on me!

• Upvote 1

Please Bryan, dvelop Voice Edition for MD11. Even without SDK release I think it will be a great product. The question is how MCE can control MD11 with Voice and FS2crew not? I think you can achieve the same result.

I have button control for MD11, but voice would be fantastic! I own also Fs2crew voice edition for NGX and use voice instead of key reduce the stress and cockpit workload.

Please comsider VOICE EDITION for us!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Sorry, guys, MD11 just isn't going to happen (as much as I'd like to do the MD11).

My plate is just way too full.

Well, I was looking for a dedicated cargo aircraft and I ended up with the MD-11F.

Unfortunately :rolleyes: me buying FSX aircraft has come down to checking whether an FS2Crew version exist or being planned.

I will no doubt buy the button version, but please put a Voice version on your To-Do list? ^_^

up!!

don't forget this product!!

+1, voice dition could be a great product, please Bryan think about it.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

+1

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I am bumping this thread in the hope that Bryan will find some time in his busy schedule for this project, perhaps in 2013 ?