Sign in to follow this  
jujumannn

FS2crew voice addition for PMDG MD 11

I don't mean to "extort" Bryan or anyone at FS2Crew,

And you still posted on the regretable purchase for fsx thread :Thinking:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just so this doesn't happen again, I'm going to update the old button control version so it's clear that they're button control only.

Thing to remember is that FS2Crew has been around for 8 or 9 years, and in the beginning everything was button control. There was no voice control.

So there was no need to explicitly mark the products as 'button control' when I added them to the shop.

Sean, check your PM's.

Cheers,

Bryan

Just so this doesn't happen again, I'm going to update the old button control version so it's clear that they're button control only.

Thing to remember is that FS2Crew has been around for 8 or 9 years, and in the beginning everything was button control. There was no voice control.

So there was no need to explicitly mark the products as 'button control' when I added them to the shop.

Sean, check your PM's.

Cheers,

Bryan

Bryan: I can't thank you enough for responding and rectifying this issue as quickly as you have. It speaks volumes to the integrity of yourself and the FS2Crew organization. This is the type of SUPPORT that I spoke of earlier in another thread, and at least to me, is a major factor in determining if a product is worthy of a purchase. This action now leaves no doubt as to the customer commitment that FS2Crew has to their customers. THANK YOU!

Bryan: I can't thank you enough for responding and rectifying this issue as quickly as you have. It speaks volumes to the integrity of yourself and the FS2Crew organization. This is the type of SUPPORT that I spoke of earlier in another thread, and at least to me, is a major factor in determining if a product is worthy of a purchase. This action now leaves no doubt as to the customer commitment that FS2Crew has to their customers. THANK YOU!

Nowhere in any of your posts do I see a "sorry" for the ultimatum you put over Bryan's head.

I guess at this point though, if it has to be forced it isn't really genuine.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Bryan, I have been waiting so long since I purchased the MD-11 for you guys to make a voice control version.  I absolutely love my 74 and now the NGX is superb!  I hope you can get it done some day soon!

Bump!

did you planned somthings after the ARIBUS X Extended product??

Fabian Fuchs  belgium-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gi

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Bryan, I have just bought the MD11, so count me in as a customer. I like the the button version as well, so will probably get it anyway, it's great for making vids ( I hate the sound of my own voice!)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I spend 99% of time flying the Maddog.

I would purchase the MD-11 from PMDG, but only if Bryan did upgrade it to voice control.

You have a prospective customer here if you ever do  :P

beta.gif

C'mon Bryan, It's time for action.  No more excuses please?  B)

Dave Taylor gb.png

I bought the PMDG MD 11 today.

Unfortunately i mentioned there is no voice edition and this way i found this forum.

I hope there will be a voice edition, because i don't like a button edition.

Will this be made someday or is there any alternative?

BTW i love the product on the 747.

Jasper Koelewijn

Current sims: DCS, P3Dv4, P3Dv5, MSFS
- Game pc: Intel I9 11900KF, Nvidia RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, 4x SSD, 1100W power supply, 2 x 40'' 4K monitor
- Stream pc: Intel I7 4790K, Nvidia 1080Ti, 32GB RAM, 2x SSD, 850W power supply, 2x 27'' monitor
- Other: Track-IR, Thrustmaster Wartog HOTAS, Saitek Combat rudder pedals, Saitek X-55, HP Reverb G2.

Who can knows? Only Bryan can asnwer, even if I think no new release for 11.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270