Sign in to follow this  
fsxflyer

737NGX for Microsoft Flight - Possible?

I said straight what I think to a MS Flight developer and I feel no regret for that. Ten seconds later I have been banned from a 4th forum. That's life.... unsure.gif
You know that software developers like to post on forum made for developers, where you discuss with other developers about dlls...etc.. ..boring stuff. I have found a Flight developer over there and while respecting his NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement ) he let us know that Ms Flight will be based upon the same DX 9 and DX 10 engine of FSX. This doesn't mean it will be exactly the same of FSX anyway. I sincerely hope that, within a year therefore on MS Flight release date , some honest guys here will respawn this thread again and someone will tell me if I am wrong or right about DX 11.I have been saying that MS Flight won't be released unitl 2012 since late 2010 and everyone on forums had the same your reaction of you Big%20Grin.gif ......saying who told you ? Are you Nostradamus ? Where is proof ? You are a nerd !!! Do not brake our dreams !!! etc.. etc... Now it seems the official rumors are confirming that 2011 is not the release date of Flight. Do I have to commence to respawn my early 2010 threads ? dry.gifAs I quoted I managed to chat with one of the Flight ( believe me or not it doesn't matter ) developer and DX 11 native format is not implemented in Flight, period.Of course you are sure about the opposite. I respect your opinion and I encourage you to respawn this thread the next summer, when with some irony of course , you could explain how direct X 11 will be missing. BTW, MS Direct X 12 will be releasead in 2012........... dry.gifcheersMark Fosseth

You know that software developers like to post on forum made for developers, where you discuss with other developers about dlls...etc.. ..boring stuff. I have found a Flight developer over there and while respecting his NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement ) he let us know that Ms Flight will be based upon the same DX 9 and DX 10 engine of FSX. This doesn't mean it will be exactly the same of FSX anyway. I sincerely hope that, within a year therefore on MS Flight release date , some honest guys here will respawn this thread again and someone will tell me if I am wrong or right about DX 11.I have been saying that MS Flight won't be released unitl 2012 since late 2010 and everyone on forums had the same your reaction of you Big%20Grin.gif ......saying who told you ? Are you Nostradamus ? Where are is proof ? You are a nerd !!! Do not brake our dreams !!! etc.. etc... Now it seems the official rumors are confirming that 2011 is not the release date of Flight. Do I have to commence to respawn my early 2010 threads ? dry.gifAs I quoted I managed to chat with one of the Flight ( believe me or not it doesn't matter ) developer and DX 11 native format is not implemented in Flight, period.Of course you are sure about the opposite. I respect your opinion and I encourage you to respawn this thread the next summer, when with some irony of course , you could explain how direct X 11 will be missing. BTW, MS Direct X 12 will be releasead in 2012........... dry.gifcheersMark Fosseth
Ok, Mark, can you post a link to that forum and that thread please?

Ok, Mark, can you post a link to that forum and that thread please?
I already posted the link to the secret MS screenshot like others did.Remember I have been banned by 4 forums and my messages deleted. BTW the deletion of my messages happens also here Big%20Grin.gif It is not matter of proof , it is a matter of not hijacking this thread again to lead to be banned again, thxThen, I use multiple names and mail accounts on forums, if I point you to Elvis Presley nick then you will ask, " gimme the proof you are the same Elvis Presley " .... stop.Mark Fosseth

I already posted the link to the secret MS screenshot like others did.Remember I have been banned by 4 forums and my messages deleted. BTW the deletion of my messages happens also here Big%20Grin.gif It is not matter of proof , it is a matter of not hijacking this thread again to lead to be banned again, thxThen, I use multiple names and mail accounts on forums, if I point you to Elvis Presley nick then you will ask, " gimme the proof you are the same Elvis Presley " .... stop.Mark Fosseth
but are the posts of that developer claiming Flight will be based on the same FS9/FSX engine still there please?

MS Flight most obviously will NOT be based on FSX, because FSX is built on the ESP engine which is not Microsoft intellectual property anymore. They sold it to Lockheed. It's their intellectual property now. Go look up "Prepar3D" ... you can clearly see the graphics engine from FSX there. On the site, they even note that some of the screenshots use REX and that virtually every addon ever conceived for FSX is compatible with Prepar3D. The FSX graphics engine is gone. It's NOT going to be in MS Flight.

.......and runs very well (40+ FPS maxed out on detail, online with 6 other A-10s and multiple AI units, and is fluid - no stutters).Best regards,Robin.
Not at 2560x1600 with high levels of FSAA it doesn't. LOLOf course not much does. :D

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3