Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

First Destination

Copenhagen Kastrup to Madrid Barajas

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Ther route where airports have no issues on ILS so I will avoid Nice Cote d'Azur etc......

Ther route where airports have no issues on ILS so I will avoid Nice Cote d'Azur etc......
Oh i have that scenery by Aerosoft yeah?I don't seem to have any issues with it :(

LOWW to EDDM - a nice short haul Service flown by Austrian AirlinesAnd when i am a little bit familiar with the systems, I'll fly LOWI-VIE-LOWI, should be challenging :(

I will do a testflight above LOWW (Vienna, Austria) doing some touch and gos there and then taking the plane in to the alps to land at LOWI (Innsbruck)

most likely anywhere Orbx lol. Just for testing/training. I usualy operate from Manchester so I will need to plan a flight home. I hate using slew/goto airport options lol.

YMML (Melbourne) to YSCB (Canberra) using ORBX great short flight and will have lots of use with TERR & VSD over this part of the land.

EDDK -> LIEOKUMIK Y854 BOMBI UN850 ODINA UM727 SRN UM858 GEN UNITA ELB UL12 TINTO UL5 BATOX

LOWW to EDDM - a nice short haul Service flown by Austrian AirlinesAnd when i am a little bit familiar with the systems, I'll fly LOWI-VIE-LOWI, should be challenging :(
Ur brave, I must admit ive been flying for years now but always avoid that approach Innsbruck :( i still cannot do it but i guess practice makes perfect lol )

Oh i have that scenery by Aerosoft yeah?I don't seem to have any issues with it :(
Mine by Aerosoft is misaligned by at least 15°.......... I like hitting many different airports in FSX and few dozens are ILS-faulty......... despitng 2 SPs..........also third party addons sometimes are faulty despiting pathces......I am quite confident that PMDG is properly testing 737 NGX instead... !Mark Fosseth

YMML (Melbourne) to YSCB (Canberra) using ORBX great short flight and will have lots of use with TERR & VSD over this part of the land.
yscb to ymml

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg