Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

First Destination

I actually will start learning the aircraft with reading the manual and then I will fly some different failure situations to learn and understand what I just have read.My first real flight will be a SAS flight from Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA), probably to Frankfurt (EDDF), London (EGLL) or to Berlin (EDDT):-)

Lukla, of course Big%20Grin.gifi mean it!
But please a direct routing from KBFI after you've fetched your new NGX :(

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

KDEN - CYVR: Just did this flight today in another 737. Very nice flight using MegasceneryEarth for Denver and Orbx CRM, NRM and PNW. Fantastic flight with REX realtime weather. RgdsMike

Was trying to chose between MIA-DCA or MIA-BOI. MIA-DCA is a flight I have flown on many times in real life commuting between School in DC and home in Miami on the AA 737-800 every time. But pretty sure it will be MIA-BOI. Back when I was 12 years old I think this was my first domestic "long haul" flight I flew on FS2002. MIA-BOI in the default Landmark Airlines 777. Having this plane with FSX is sort of like coming full circle, only makes sense to reproduce that flight. Then probably continue on to JFK. However still not sure if I will wait for December to buy it since I start up school soon, December I have a nice 4 week break so plenty of flying time. Either way MIA-BOI will be my first full 738 flight after some training in Nassau.Steven H

Don't really know, but probably somewhere in the UK (probably Glasgow or Gatwick) to Tenerife South. Or of I'm pressed for time then a Ryanair flight of some sort.

Think i'll probably fly out of EGCC to maybe LOWI and back and the EGCC out to maybe LEIB and back (fond memories of Ibiza with the boys a few years ago... well 12 years ago).

First what I'm going to do with this bird is a flight arround SKRG Rionegro-Antioquia-Colombia and an ILS in this same airport only to know somethings about it (that is the first thing I do with everynew airplane I start to fly). Then I'm going to do my first flight from SKRG to SKBO-Bogota-Colombia. And then I will start to fly through Colombia skies.:(

Quite the opposite to be honest. Mountains are west of YYC, YYZ being east. Nothing but flat open prairie for two hours, followed by lots of lakes for a hour. on a YYC-YYZ flight.
You're right, I didn't mean Toronto, was thinking of the other place, whose name I can't remember at the moment! :(edit: Vancouver! D'oh!

Junea, Alaska to Anchorage, Alaska I can hardly wait! :Applause:Joe Inama

First a number of flights at KBFI to get a feel for it, then the delivery...I'm playing with the thought of doing a westward delivery to LIMC, Malpensa. :(

Fabrizio Sassi

First I'll do some test flights between KRNT, KBFI, KMWH and KPAE. Then delivery in Alaska Airlines livery to KSEA. First revenue flight will be ASA600/ASA619 KSEA - KLAS - KSEA in the 900. Then and ETOPS run ASA875/ASA854 KSEA - PHLI - KSEA in the 800. After that a trans-con ASA004/ASA003 KSEA - KDCA - KSEA using the RWY 19 River Visual Approach in the 800.This should keep me busy for a week. Big%20Grin.gif

First a test flight around LEPA for systems test. Then a LEPA-LEZL will be good for the first day.Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg