Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

We are Tuesday

Mwahahahahaha :(Big%20Grin.gifThis doesn't get old.And where is Ferd Berful anyway ?
Its not that time of year already, is it?

Regards,

PD

MoandayToolsdayWhinesday...Rolling%20Eyes.gifTalking%20Ear%20Off.gif

It's my birthday :) Off-topic? No! Not at all!
Happy Birthday man

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

If we could get a FERD post on release day life would be charmed!!!!!Hiram Hunt
Cracks me up every time. If I went through the trouble of finding the original topic again, I'm convinced I would still laugh out loud at its content. It's just epic.

Tuesday? Oh that's garbage pickup day...thanks for reminding me. I've got to roll out the can.Loser.gif

Just to point out the obvious before anybody else does ...

we anticipate releasing the PMDG 737NGX on or before 04AUG11.(PS: For those interested in pricing, etc: Tuesday. :( )
4th August is Thursday next week, and RSR never said which Tuesday ...As he did say though, :( :( B) !!Gary

Gary Lowndes

Just to point out the obvious before anybody else does ...4th August is Thursday next week, and RSR never said which Tuesday ...As he did say though, :( :( :( !!Gary
Thank you! It's a bonus if we get information today, but I'm not holding my breath. Too bad TSRA is popping up at the airport, or I'd be going flying now!!

Erik L.

VISCA CATALUNIA VISCA BARCELONAMESSI IS GOD. :(