Sign in to follow this  
Goof

Which setup....

As we've already had a thread about the variants/destinations you'll fly to at your first flight i thought it would be nice if everyone shares his prefered setup for his/her first flight with the brand new NGX.My first flight will be with -800 WL no eyebrows Collins MCP, Carbon Brakes and PFD/ND Equipment, because i like the modern style :DWhat will yours be???

regards,

Alexander Marx

My first flight will be with -800 WL no eyebrows Collins MCP, Carbon Brakes and PFD/ND Equipment, because i like the modern style :DWhat will yours be???
+1

737-700 without winglets, no Eyebrows, Honeywell MCP, PFD/ND, Steel Brakes and no HGS.

Southwest -700 Canyon Blue, winglets, no eyebrows, no wi-fi antenna, Honeywell MCP, EFIS/Map, Steel Brakes, HGSIf only the -800/-900 come out first then I'll be in the Alaska -800, winglets, no eyebrows, Collins MCP, PFD/ND, HGS headed for the Gastineau Channel!!!!! PAJN RNAV 28 here I come!!!!Hiram Hunt

different styles for different variants600 - old config: No Winglets, Eyebrows, honeywell MCP, non electric stanby instruments, steel brakes700- Winglets, Collins MCP, Carbon Brakes, EyeBrows (i like them) Electronic Stanby Instrumenrs, HGS, mostly KLM livery (or Transavia)800- Winglets, Collins MCP, Carbon Brakes, No eyebrows, Electronic Stanby Intruments, HGS, SFP, 900- Winglets, Honeywell MCP, Steel Brakes, Eyebrows, Electronic Standby Instruemrs, HGS,