Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

All liveries now install in exactly the same way, even community made ones. No more fumbling around with the aircraft.cfg and counting fltsim.xx sections!Anyway, here's the list:
Wow that is going to save a ton of time and reduce errors during painting, great stuff :Applause:Oh and impressive list of airlines indeed.

what??? no Air Pacific??? :(
Please don't act disappointed if your favorite livery isn't in the list - as I said, we are not finished and you can make requests in this thread.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Gents-Something Ryan forgot to say:There are so many actual NG operators out there that we simply don't need to invest time in fictional liveries.That being said: We chose to do the BA livery as a tribute to all the fine folks at British Airways Virtual, because they are a great bunch of blokes who have always been very kind to us, they are as concerned about the theft of our products as we are, and they are respectful and intellectually curious when it comes to seeking help/solutions to problems.This unfortunately cannot always be said... (You should see some of the really whacko stuff we get from some poorly run VAs... Threats... Insults... it's insane!)But anyway- this was not meant to diminish the importance of any other VA- it is simply that our beta team has a few BAV members- as does the PMDG team- and we have had great experiences with them in the past.

• Like 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This looks amazing! I would really like to see a 737-800WL from ArkeFly though! The livery is amazing with those colours and it's something of a Dutch Pride besides Transavia and KLM, thanks for doing those!

Please don't act disappointed if your favorite livery isn't in the list - as I said, we are not finished and you can make requests in this thread.
lol sorry mate...my :( should've been ;) (these bloody emoticons).I'm going to have my hands full with QF and VA/VB flights that I won't get to Air Pac for a while...by then I'm assuming someone'll paint one.

Ryan, i have a quick question. What happens if i use a non-WL livery on an aircraft with winglets . Will they just be "blank" but work just fine ? Is there some kind of limitation that allows us to "activate" winglets only if the repaint allows it ?Thanks in advance for the answer and thank you for the list of course.

Hey Guys, how about some Indian airlines, such as Jet Airways and SpiceJet. Both are operators of the -800WL and SpiceJet also operates the -900ERNik OOMS